DVC opening price plus general discounts?

Thank you for the excellent explanation.

So just to clarify, you are only eligible for the DVC opening day promo if you buy your contract direct from Disney, not a resale, correct?
I believe direct members only are eligible, yes.

Hi all, I'm a direct DVC owner so I know I can get opening day prices but what I can't seem to find is if I can combine those prices with current discounts. So for right now I'm looking at a China trip in 2020 and they just announced a $400 pp savings on the dates I'm looking at.

Does anyone know if I can get the DVC opening day price plus the $400 savings? Or is it one or the other?

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes, we have always been able to get first-day pricing with our DVC membership along with any promotions going on at the time. We also used Costco listed as the travel agent, and we got a Costco gift card as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the excellent explanation.

So just to clarify, you are only eligible for the DVC opening day promo if you buy your contract direct from Disney, not a resale, correct?
Correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!