DVC part resale part direct which perks for which points????

Hello all

So I’m doing my research and there’s one question I can’t find the answer too.

DVC resale means you can’t rent at other hotels like Disney Paris etc yes?
But IF I BUY 75 points direct with Disney I am then eligible for perks. But does that mean then my 50points resale and 75 direct are all eligible to be used in Disney concierge etc?

Thanks in advance
It rarely makes sense to buy retail from a financial standpoint after the recent changes requiring 75 points and it NEVER EVER made sense to do so for points exchange options like the Disney Collection or DCL. Rarely it makes sense for the pass discounts when you have sufficient volume AND the passes themselves fit into the plans. IMO one needs to recoup the difference fairly quickly for it to make sense, to me that's a max of 4 years, preferably less. I think it makes even less sense for 125 points total because you're going to have difficulty matching up retail and resale and pay more per point for the resale portion plus have a more difficult time finding resale contracts, esp ones that are favorable. Just plan for cash for the other options and you'll be better off financially and have more flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter