• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Phone Survey

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
I just called MS and was selected to participate in a telephone survey. The survey asked some satisfaction questions related to my experience for that call and the CM that I spoke with. There were a few other satisfaction questions as well.

However, the final question asked How I would prefer to make reservations in the future: Phone, Fax, Email, or Internet. (Of course my selection was Internet)

They are obviously listening. :teeth:

vascubaguy said:
I just called MS and was selected to participate in a telephone survey. The survey asked some satisfaction questions related to my experience for that call and the CM that I spoke with. There were a few other satisfaction questions as well.

However, the final question asked How I would prefer to make reservations in the future: Phone, Fax, Email, or Internet. (Of course my selection was Internet)

They are obviously listening. :teeth:
That survey has been around for quite some time - as has that particular question. I think they are too good at listening and not good enough at actually implementing, LOL

Best wishes -

Woah... and with all the calls I've made and that's the first time I've gotten "selected". I figured it was something new. Oh well...

Sometimes false hope is better than no hope at all!

Recently there was a survey group that gathered at BWI to show DVC's new on-line, fully automated internet system. It will provide, password protected, a full history of your points, on-line requests and confirmations.

I believe that it is nearly if not, completed. So, maybe they will roll it out in 2006! Someone is definitely listening!
2.gif

I heard they were at BCV too... maybe they'll make some big announcements at the annual meetings that are coming up! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter