DVC Points All Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary K. D.

DIS Veteran
I have points available at all of the DVC Resorts inside Disney World as well as Vero Beach in ample quantity to handle just about any request. Take advantage of the 11 month home resort priority reservation preference and get your first choice of dates, room and Resort. docdds@aol.com :wizard:

Hi, I'm looking to rent points for a two night stay,-2/17 and 2/18 05'. Any Disney resort will do. Thanks

I am looking to rent a 2bdrm villa @ Wilderness lodge. Arriving May 15 - Departing May 21, 2005 (6 nights). Total of 242 pts. How much per point? I am not a DVC member, so I would need the reservations made for me. Can you help?

We would like to rent 109 points for Boardwalk villa April 30 - May7th. (7) nights. How much per point? We are not DVC members, so reservations would need to be made for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:rockband:

We are looking for the appropriate amount of points to stay in a studio at the following resorts from April 26 through May 2. This would be our order of preference. We are not DVC members so would need you to make the reservations. Thanks!

Beach Club Villas: 119
Boardwalk: 110
Wilderness: 101
Saratoga: 109

Gary K. D. said:
I have points available at all of the DVC Resorts inside Disney World as well as Vero Beach in ample quantity to handle just about any request. Take advantage of the 11 month home resort priority reservation preference and get your first choice of dates, room and Resort. docdds@aol.com :wizard:

Points required looks like 246 or 209. Would need you to make reservations as we are not DVC members. Please reply by e-mail

Gary K. D. said:

I am looking to buy 199 points for Old Key west for Feb 5-11. Please let me know what you would charge. I have 2 adults and 4 kids and finding a reasonable price on a resort is difficult.
Thanks,
Lucas Ellsworth

I'm looking for 229 pts (for a 2-bedroom villa) at BWV the week of 11/26/05 - 12/3/05.

Please PM me with details.

Doc,

Just emailed you at aol, but just to expedite contact...

Hoping to find points for:

OKW 3/4-3/9=98 points
or
OKW 3/5-3/9=71

Let us know if you can help. THANKS!! From a soon to be fellow DDS.

My family is interested in Vero Beach anytime this summer (after school gets out). Is this something you can help me with? I'm from CT too.

Hi, I just sent you a PM...looking for studio nonsmoking for 2 adults one 5 y.o. week of April 17 or any part of....looking for around 75 points or so depending on your fee. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter