Wanting 34 BVR Points

• Want 34 BVR points for June 2-June 7

• Want 34 BVR Points for June 2-June 6

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie Williams

Earning My Ears
Looking for BVR vacation points for the week of June 2 - June 7. Please respond if you can assist with these dates.

Debbie,

Can you email me with some more detail on your requirements?

Specifically:

Size/type of room
Are your dates flexible?
Will you consider other resorts?
Number in your party (and ages of any children)

I would be happy to call you to answer any questions you may have. If you would like me to call, please include your phone number.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Tom

Originally posted by Debbie Williams
Looking for BVR vacation points for the week of June 2 - June 7. Please respond if you can assist with these dates.

I can't figure out if you mean BWV or BCV or maybe something else??

I was actually wanting the Boadwalk Villas. Can you still help me. The dates now are Monday, June 2 through Saturday June 7.

I was actually wanting the Boadwalk Villas. Can you still help me. The dates now are Monday, June 2 through Saturday June 7.
What size accomodations?I hope you realize that weekend points are at least double weekday prices.

I realize that. What can you get for Monday through Friday. Or say checking out Thursday?

We are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom also. We have 8 people to accomodate.

I realize that. What can you get for Monday through Friday. Or say checking out Thursday?

We are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom also. We have 8 people to accomodate.

Ok, here's what I found out from Member Services. BWV,BCV, and VWL are all full. There are a couple in OKW with your dates
(2 bdrm I mean).

I would love to rent you the points but I would have to borrow, since I banked my points from 2002-2003. I really don't want to do this because if I used borrowed points and something happens, and you can cancel, I would only have June-August to use these points (with my September Use Year). This is not a situation I want to find myself in.

If you need points for the 2003-2004 year let me know since I have pts at Vero, BCV, BWV and OKW. I charge $10 a point.

You now know what is available (only OKW) so you can ask for this location when you post that you need points. If you go in on Monday and leave on Friday your points would be 27 points X 4 days = 108 points. If you wanted to check out on Saturday the weekend points would be 64 pointsX 1 day for a total of 172 points for the five days( 108+ 64).

I hope this helps.
Marylyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter