DVC Polynesian laundry

They have laundry for everyone else over by the Lilo/Stitch Playhouse, I believe near PAGO PAGO, but don't go there. You will have to pay. Use Moorea

So, a question I have: If you have guests staying in your unit, can they go ahead and use the laundry, too, without you, or do you as the DVC member also need to be there?

They have laundry for everyone else over by the Lilo/Stitch Playhouse, I believe near PAGO PAGO, but don't go there. You will have to pay. Use Moorea

So, a question I have: If you have guests staying in your unit, can they go ahead and use the laundry, too, without you, or do you as the DVC member also need to be there?

They can use without you as long as their magic band works to open the door (it should).

As I posted earlier:
Laundry is free for anyone staying in a Studio. DVC membership not required.

I went to the wrong place and gave the mouse an extra $18. You live and learn on the DIS

I've found it not to be accurate. I used it at both Boardwalk and Polynesian. At Polynesian, it said all washers were available. Walked over to Moorea with my clothes and all were in use with several people waiting. At Boardwalk, it showed the washer I used had stopped even though it was only a few minutes. Went back to the laundry room, it was still running.

At Polynesian, a woman waiting told me they are always busy. I only had 1 load and wanted to get it done, so I went to the pay laundry by the bus stop. $3 each for wash & dry. Ironically, no one there. Which made me wonder if non-members are using the DVC free one.

I've found it not to be accurate. I used it at both Boardwalk and Polynesian. At Polynesian, it said all washers were available. Walked over to Moorea with my clothes and all were in use with several people waiting. At Boardwalk, it showed the washer I used had stopped even though it was only a few minutes. Went back to the laundry room, it was still running.

At Polynesian, a woman waiting told me they are always busy. I only had 1 load and wanted to get it done, so I went to the pay laundry by the bus stop. $3 each for wash & dry. Ironically, no one there. Which made me wonder if non-members are using the DVC free one.
The magic bands for the folks staying in the cash regular room part of the resort should not open the DVC Laundry room door, only those who are stating in the villas (whether not not they are members) should be able to use the DVC Laundry room.. The exception is SSR and OKW, since all the units are DVC Villas, and there are no standard cash hotel rooms.

The magic bands for the folks staying in the cash regular room part of the resort should not open the DVC Laundry room door, only those who are staying in the villas (whether not not they are members) should be able to use the DVC Laundry room.. The exception is SSR and OKW, since all the units are DVC Villas, and there are no standard cash hotel rooms.

It’s very easy to follow someone in or wait for someone to come out. They should use a card for the machines like VGC does.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!