DVC preview for TSL?

micheleq

DIS Veteran
How does Disney communicate DVC and AP preview times for attractions? I am headed to the world 5/3-5/6 and am crossing my fingers for a possible preview for Toy Story Land. We are also AP holders this year.

Any advice would be appreciated! TIA

Typically, via email.

For the DVC previews of Pandora, I believe they only sent emails out to members that had a reservation during the timeframe the previews were held. The DVC preview for Pandora required an on-site stay, the AP previews did not.

How does Disney communicate DVC and AP preview times for attractions? I am headed to the world 5/3-5/6 and am crossing my fingers for a possible preview for Toy Story Land. We are also AP holders this year.

Any advice would be appreciated! TIA

We'll also be there at that time, have both DVC and APs, also, so I'll be right there with you watching my Email. However, we never got the Email about the Turtle Pond pool being closed at OKW, so I'm not trusting Email very much these days

I will be down for a week in June and a week in September. I would love it if they were having a preview/soft opening in June! But this is Disney, so it may not even be ready by September...

Wow, I will be there 5/4 to 5/7 and until I saw this, was most happy about seeing, hearing Peter Noone in the Garden Rocks concert!:hippie:

Thanks everyone! I’ll keep an eye on my email over the next few weeks. We are staying on our points at the Poly, so maybe we will get lucky!

We went to the pandora preview last year. We got the email from dvc a couple months before the preview. We had to follow a link and select the time for the preview. You could only sign up the number of people on your reservation.

We are also ap holders and got a separate email from them about signing up for the ap preview. We only did the dvc preview.

The preview was great. Hardly anyone there, and we could ride pandora over and over with little wait.

We will be at Disney in May and hoping for a toy story preview!

I'm going at the end of June and hoping that the preview will happen then. Either way, can't wait to check out Toy Story Land!

I'll be there May 16 - 22 staying on points with an AP ... hoping for a preview, I've never been there for one before!
And I'm reserving tomorrow morning for the 5/16 moonlight magic at AK - first time I've been able to do one of those too!!!

Typically, via email.

For the DVC previews of Pandora, I believe they only sent emails out to members that had a reservation during the timeframe the previews were held. The DVC preview for Pandora required an on-site stay, the AP previews did not.

Just curious, was it only sent to owners qualified for perks?

I'll be there 5/2 to 5/9 but I don't think there is much chance of a Toy Story preview. I go most years for my bday 5/6 and last year I just missed Pandora by a few days-it opened 5/27 so I don't think Toy Story will have earlier previews if the opening isn't until 6/30.

the preview for Pandora was 20ish days before the land opened so anyone going in MAY wont get a preview... IF you go by last year with Pandora. We are staying in the middle of May so there was hope.

I agree that May trips are too early for the previews for Toy Story land since it will open June 30, 2018. Those with June vacations might.

I agree that May trips are too early for the previews for Toy Story land since it will open June 30, 2018. Those with June vacations might.
Yeah, I think you are right.
My hope is now for Moonlight Magic for October!

I’m hoping! We travel June 13th-21st as dVc and AP holders. Crossing fingers...

Does anyone remember if the DVC previews for Pandora required an on-site DVC Reservation, or just an On-site reservation? We have a short weekend trip in June the weekend before it opens, but we are staying at Art of Animation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter