DVC Purchase Info

psharrock

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have been looking back at all the threads in this and all the other DIS Forums to gain as much information as possible regarding the purchasing into DVC

The next holiday my family will be taking to WDW will be Aug 2004 (Last Visit Jul 2002) and if we purchase now I can either take a $5 reduction in the price for the loss of the 1st years points or take the points and try to rent them out as they will expire by Aug 2004 (Feb Use Year is currently being offered)

So here is my question - Has anyone in the UK rented their points and if so how did you receive payment. I thought about getting a checking account in the US but it doesn't seem that easy

Any Help Appreciated

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul :)

I haven't tried renting out any points, but I think it must be much easier if you're renting within the US! I suppose you'd need to weigh up whether you'd be happier taking the $5 per point and knowing that you've got a certain transaction with Disney against the chance of getting maybe $10 per point by renting out under less certain circumstances.

I have a feeling that Vernon on these boards may have rented out some of his points in the past, so hopefully he'll be able to give more help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter