DVC rental availability

Keira1387

Married at Disney August 2, 2008
We are looking at booking a DVC stay here next summer via renting points and I’m just curious how easy/hard is it to find availability. We are looking at either a 2 bedroom or 3 studios. We are Pros at WDW, but have never been to Aulani. Any help is appreciated!!

We are looking at booking a DVC stay here next summer via renting points and I’m just curious how easy/hard is it to find availability. We are looking at either a 2 bedroom or 3 studios. We are Pros at WDW, but have never been to Aulani. Any help is appreciated!!

I suggest you look at the threads about people renting DVC points for WDW with the resorts closed. Owners and renters are worried about who is supposed to be made whole.

Besides having a good understanding of the risks, the closures of DVC resorts is going to have a big effect on availability next year..and possibly longer on securing reservations.

If you do decide to rent, make sure there is a clear understanding between you and the owner on what happens if the reservation can’t happen through no fault of you or the owner,..ie: resort closure, travel bans, weather, etc,

Even before the current environment, I would say that securing 3 studios for the same dates may be a challenge. Studios tend to book the fastest, and its very possible they may not be near each other, especially if you have to book different view types to secure them. That said, Aulani isn't all that large so I don't think its the worst thing if they aren't near each other. Its not as bad as it would be at some WDW DVC resorts.

If you have the flexibility to go in September, that generally sees lower crowds and would be easier to book than the peak summer months. But as PPs have mentioned, its anyone's guess how things will pan out with availability and point rentals next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts