I wonder if a travel credit card would work for final payment? I have a Santander Zero Credit Card that is 0% fees on international transactions and purchase. Technically this could act like a US credit card and be used?
We used halifax clarity so yes that would be fine.

Was that just for the deposit or for both deposit and final balance? Who did you use as your title company if you don’t mind me asking? Thank you for the response :)

Was that just for the deposit or for both deposit and final balance? Who did you use as your title company if you don’t mind me asking? Thank you for the response :)

Just for the deposit which was $1500. The final balance we are going to pay via transferwise I think (if we pass ROFR), our title company is TRCS.

Thanks for everyone’s responses. Just waiting on revised contracts now using Mason and then it’s off to ROFR !

Good luck. Around 42 days at present.

not too bad I guess under current circumstances. Then once it has passed (hopefully) why does the process take a further 60-90 days? When is the final balance due? Assume once final balance is paid Disney send you your membership information and points are available on WDW website? Sorry for all the questions. “Earning my ears“ as my profile likes to say :)

We are waiting ROFR on our AKL purchase with magic vacation title. Santander have a new app out which apparently does wire transfer. It’s called PagoFX. I was looking at using travelex wire but the website is down until further notice.

UK resale closer here as well (March). It was more difficult than I was hoping as well, but with enough effort we made it happen. Just needed to find a place that did a transfer that Magic Vaca Title would accept. They had pretty clear transfer instructions.
What did you use in the end?

not too bad I guess under current circumstances. Then once it has passed (hopefully) why does the process take a further 60-90 days? When is the final balance due? Assume once final balance is paid Disney send you your membership information and points are available on WDW website? Sorry for all the questions. “Earning my ears“ as my profile likes to say :)

What it seems some miss is this is a real estate transaction in the US. There are regulations and processes to all this. These title companies are set up specifically to protect you take ownership of the property.

What this means is its not an Amazon purchase. There is deed recording as well with the county comptroller.

All the little processes add up in time but they are built for your safety.

Checking out the closing thread on this forum for timelines and what will be happening.

I know in the UK people normally are not buying property so it's likely not something you have ever done.

We used Jeffrey Sweet really efficient and easy. We also used transfer wise, excellent service too.
I'm using them for an OKW through DVC resales. Now I am about to sign with FIDELITY/CRAIG WASHBURN/MASONTITLE and hope for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts