DVC resale Marketplace

The Princess

<font color=green>Smiles everytime a check is writ
Has anyone purchased their DVC contract through DVC resale marketplace? Looking at a small contract now and was wondering how they were to work with?

2 contracts for my family with them. The have listings on the high side of the resale range, but are very professional to deal with.

I purchased through DVC Resale Market and it was a phenomenal experience :cool1: They were very responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and personal :goodvibes I made an offer on the contract and it was accepted so you can always try to negotiate with resale contracts unlike with direct :woohoo:

Used them in 2015. Efficient, fast, and got it done.
Used a Title company called Magic Vacation Title. Don't recall any issues.

Yes the DVC resale recommended by this forum, I would totally trust. Bought mine through 1 of the recommended 7 years ago, was quick and fast. I've been looking into contracts to potentially purchase and clicked an interest form on Saturday and got a call back Sunday morning to answer my questions along with a follow up email. That's good fast service!

I bought through DVC resale market as well and it went smoothly. If they have a contract you like I wouldn’t hesitate to use them.

Adding onto my comment above, within a few hours of making an offer on my last one, I had an acceptance, and it went to ROFR within a couple of days via the closing agent Magic Vacation Title who I have also used 3 times (correction 4 times, they also did one for me that was taken ROFR, I'd forgotten about that).
This then passed ROFR in under 2 weeks- despite the holiday and recent hurricane.
Whilst you are always beholden to the other side signing the documents, and DVD with the ROFR, DVC Resale Market did not hang about on this one at all. I've never had one go from offer to passing ROFR in 2 weeks before. You can pick the agent, I've always dealt with Jodi who seems hyper efficient.

I just purchased my first contract through them. Because it was my first contract I had a lot of questions about the process besides what I already knew about DVC. My agent, Marissa, was very responsive as we chatted live on their site. I offered $5 less a point than the listing and the offer was accepted within 2 hours. That's a function of also having a responsive seller, but also that Marissa didn't sit on it. It sounds like they work with Magic Vacation Title more often than not based on what I've see on the boards and they have been great too. We closed real quick.

When I was looking around at resale I liked the setup of their website over other resale sites too. That's probably a preference thing, but I felt is was very user friendly and the contracts were easy to search through.

I’m workin with DVC Resale Market (Derek) now on my first purchase. We’re currently waiting on ROFR, but as everyone else has said they’ve been great to work with. The title company has also been really good. I’ve been very impressed with how quickly they respond to questions and requests. So far so good from my perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!