DVC Reservation and DDP on MDE

DigitalOlli

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello,

Can i see the DDP on my MDE when i bought it with my DVC Reservation?

I bought it yesterday but did not show up till today

Thanks

We were at WDW in OKW for just 12/10/19 for MVMCP. We had the QSDP... I was never able to see my credits remaining on the MDE app.

We had the regular DDP during our DVC stay at BWV in November and we could track it in the app. I was very happy the change was made since in the past it was not available for DVC reservations. It did not show up in advance but we could track what we were using while there.

@denecarter was your app the most current update? I actually couldn’t see it on mine since I had an old version but my husbands updated app showed it.

Good question! My phone typically auto-updates apps, so I didn’t even think to look.

@denecarter was your app the most current update? I actually couldn’t see it on mine since I had an old version but my husbands updated app showed it.
[/QUOTE]

We had the regular DDP during our DVC stay at BWV in November and we could track it in the app. I was very happy the change was made since in the past it was not available for DVC reservations. It did not show up in advance but we could track what we were using while there.

You have to be at WDW to track it or could you see it before you arrive on the app or website?

You have to be at WDW to track it or could you see it before you arrive on the app or website?

I don’t think it showed up before we got there. I don’t remember when it showed up but it was definitely after we arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter