DVC Roll Call--4th of July Week

wintergreen

DIS Veteran
Ok, who is crazy enough to be heading to the World during 4th of July week?

We will be at VWL July 1 to 5, then head over to AKL until the 8th.

:crazy: I must be crazy, too! We are at SSR for July 1-8th! But, in my defense, I got the cheapest airfare then! :teeth:

I'm a delegate to the NEA convention and will be at the Wyndham Palace (Illinois state headquarters) from 6/29 -7/5 and then my DH and I head to SSR
Can't wait to be home!!! :cool1:

Count us in!
We're heading down 6/25 to a private rental home for 5 nights and then off to OKW until 7/7.

Dave
:cheer2: :banana: :wave: :yay:

We will begin our vacation at VWL for 3 nights (7/6-8) in a studio and then move to BCV to a 1 bedroom (7/9-21). Can't wait for Florida sunshine and lounging at the pool.

We're there.... staying at AKL-Concierge. It's the only week I can go this year.

Ok, here is the line-up, so far:

wintergreen--VWL and AKL
keating--BWV
conciergekelly--SSR and GF
rocketriter--BCV
Mike&Kris--BCV
dmoore22--OKW
cruelladeville--SSR
DIS4MYGIRLS--BCV
living la vida mickey--Wyndham Palace and SSR
WEDway2002--private rental home and OKW
boardwalk prof--VWL and BCV
Hogzilla--AKL concierge
pbharris4--BCV and OKW

and

MrGrumpy222--BWV (although Mr Grumpy is not as crazy as the rest of us b/c he will be there AFTER the 4th)

Have a great trip everyone!!!!

I'll be at the BWV with the fanmily for our annual trip, July 2nd-July 9th.
See you there.

Wish you all the best. We were there last 4th of July. Glad we got to be there for the holiday, but if we can we'll wait quite a few years before going back during mid-Summer.

Heat, humidity, and major crowds. MK and Epcot closed for capacity on the 4th. We adjusted and still had a great time. Try taking advantage of early mornings, mid afternoon breaks (or even an entire day) hanging at the pool/resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!