DVC shopping discount online?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Hello! Do we get the 20% dvc discount if shopping online? if so is there a promo code? Thanks!

I got the teal one this morning. Set alarm to get up and order at 7am. Should have slept in because they are still available now, at 11am. Also wished I'd taken my time and ordered one of the neat home resort shirts....can make one. I have 4 resorts though, so which one? Should have ordered me one and DH one and gotten free shipping. Boo.

I got the teal one this morning. Set alarm to get up and order at 7am. Should have slept in because they are still available now, at 11am. Also wished I'd taken my time and ordered one of the neat home resort shirts....can make one. I have 4 resorts though, so which one? Should have ordered me one and DH one and gotten free shipping. Boo.

One of each :P

Question on the Magic Bands. I love the Dooney one BUT don't these have a shelf life? Maybe 2 years? Or can you now just replace the puck and keep the band?

HA! NM - i see they are sold out. So - how do you know what will be released and when? i really love those dooney bands . . .;0

Question on the Magic Bands. I love the Dooney one BUT don't these have a shelf life? Maybe 2 years? Or can you now just replace the puck and keep the band?
Some features of the MagicBands will cease to function once the battery dies. The main function that won't continue to work is automatic linking of ride photos/videos.

Most day to day features will continue to work. Those include park entry, room entry, FP+ queue entry, etc. (basically anything where you need to physically touch the MB to a reader will continue to work).

As for replacing the icon (aka puck), yes you could. If the MagicBand has any special effects (sound and/or color scheme) at the Touch Points, if you replaced the icon (aka puck) the effects would be lost (they are tied to the icon). Typically, only Limited Edition MBs have special effects.

thank you Michael. this doesn't have any special effects so i'm in safe waters. and i read that you can change out the icon (thank you for the 'official' terminology)! i feel a little better about actually spending money on a magic band (but my DH will definitely not be feeling it ;0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter