DVC Show - The DIS

TheTimeshareStore

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone! We are very happy with the positive feedback we've received around the DVC Show.

Obviously, the first few episodes need to be explanations of what DVC is, but we do want to delve into more varied topics of discussion. Pete is new to DVC membership, but very knowledgeable of Disney resorts. Jackie is a long time DVC owner and a Disney/DVC fanatic, she also has traveled with children and family. Finally, Jerry sells the DVC products, has used the product and is also knowledgable about the parks.

So if you have any questions or topics you'd love to be addressed on the show, even if it's just for an opinion from the experts, reach out and let us know right here on the boards!

Thanks!

I have a DVC Show topic request that may be on the advanced side.

I am curious what systems are in place to keep our points from being over saturated or devalued given that Disney just keeps selling more points.

I assume each resort has a total number of points for sale?
Has there ever been a case where Disney started selling more points at a resort even after it was ‘sold out’?

Also, I think I read the total point cost of rental units must remain the same across a resort. So, to increase the point value of a studio by a point a night, Disney would then have to lower the cost of one bedroom units by a point.

If this is not accurate, what keeps Disney from just raising the cost of all units by a point a year until a modest 100 point ownership can’t rent anything meaningful?

I am very interested in the above question along with what are the limits of raising maintenance dues? Predictability of future financial commitments is an important thing to consider when signing this length of contract.

I would like to know the take on whether or not it’s a possibility to buy more points then you need with the intention of renting them out to pay for your maintenance fees. Thoughts?

By the way, absolutely love the show. I think I’ve got my hubby convinced to buy DVC after watching what you’ve put out so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter