DVC sliders

PS - totally sorry to hijack this thread! Was just trying to give an idea/opinion 😬
It’s a great idea - but I think the PP is right. Disney doesn’t want to apply discounts automatically because there’s no benefit for them. Either way you’re buying the meal/merchandise, they’ll take 100% over 90% any day. But nice CMs will try to remind us :)

It’s a great idea - but I think the PP is right. Disney doesn’t want to apply discounts automatically because there’s no benefit for them. Either way you’re buying the meal/merchandise, they’ll take 100% over 90% any day. But nice CMs will try to remind us :)
Exactly right. It’s not that that can’t easily do it, but they don’t want to do it.

Nice job Disney.

To further hijack the thread, i discovered it’s possible for a Disney app to recognize affiliations and apply the appropriate discount. I used the Disneyland app to do a mobile order just a couple weeks ago, and it actually noted my DVC membership and applied the discount to my mobile order. I wonder why they haven’t carried that over to the MDE app yet.

To further hijack the thread, i discovered it’s possible for a Disney app to recognize affiliations and apply the appropriate discount. I used the Disneyland app to do a mobile order just a couple weeks ago, and it actually noted my DVC membership and applied the discount to my mobile order. I wonder why they haven’t carried that over to the MDE app yet.

That’s the link I just posted above! That’s great the affiliated discounts are already being applied! Seems like they’re already doing the impossible... maybe magic bands will be next, if we’re lucky.

Disneyland is more generous with AP/DVC discounts at QS locations. At WDW, there are very few QS locations that offer discounts to AP/DVC and NONE of those have mobile ordering available.

Also looking for 4 DVC sliders. They had already stopped giving them out when we bought in to CCV.
TIA

I sold a bunch of the sliders on eBay, for way more than they are worth.

Ralph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!