DVC Spirit Jersey

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Just noticed there is a Spirit Jersey for DVC Members. Unfortunately, sold out (except for XXL) on shopdisney.com. DVC Member on line chat was not helpful. They refer back to shopdisney.com and can't get thru to anybody. So, DVC Members are pretty savvy sometimes....hoping someone has an idea. Thanks!

At one time you could call Disney and talk to someone who could help make a purchase via the parks.

But, not sure that is still an option

At one time you could call Disney and talk to someone who could help make a purchase via the parks.

But, not sure that is still an option
I did that in the past, years ago. Then I called after our NYE 2019 trip because I forgot to buy something thinking I could just get it from them like I had in the past but no. Pretty

So what is it? Just an oversized, cut too short, short sleeves with no shoulder seams?

It is an oversized long sleeve shirt but of heavier material. Great for fall and early winter weather without needing a coat.

A spirit jersey is cut like a long sleeved sweatshirt with shoulder seams, however made of thinner material. I think that an old fashioned sweatshirt would be warmer for cold weather fans up north. There is always a logo over the left chest, and the back is emblazoned with a very large lettered phrase that often stretches from one shoulder to the other. Many say Disneyland or Walt Disney World, although lately I have seen other "cute" phrases start to appear. They always cost $69.99 for an adult shirt and frankly are not things that I am fond of buying because of only two-season use where it is really cold.

So South Florida residents would never wear it. Gotcha.

So South Florida residents would never wear it. Gotcha.
depends upon the person - i wear mine in anytime the temperature is 50-80 degrees, including Spring/Summer/Autumn evenings in WDW. They are great for summer nights by the ocean, where it's even cooler. Being made of a lighter material than a typical sweatshirt, they aren't suitable for below 40 degrees without a shirt under and/or a jacket over (for me, at least).

A spirit jersey is cut like a long sleeved sweatshirt with shoulder seams, however made of thinner material. I think that an old fashioned sweatshirt would be warmer for cold weather fans up north. There is always a logo over the left chest, and the back is emblazoned with a very large lettered phrase that often stretches from one shoulder to the other. Many say Disneyland or Walt Disney World, although lately I have seen other "cute" phrases start to appear. They always cost $69.99 for an adult shirt and frankly are not things that I am fond of buying because of only two-season use where it is really cold.
Is a spirit jersey a uniquely Disney thing? Still not sure how it really differs from a sweatshirt. Have never heard the term outside of Disney.

I just received mine a little over a week ago! Took me a couple weeks to get, as my size kept selling out! I purchased a size small and it was still big on me, but I love it!!! ❤️

4E9F1E17-321E-4347-A874-4B61DC6B0740.jpeg

Just noticed there is a Spirit Jersey for DVC Members. Unfortunately, sold out (except for XXL) on shopdisney.com. DVC Member on line chat was not helpful. They refer back to shopdisney.com and can't get thru to anybody. So, DVC Members are pretty savvy sometimes....hoping someone has an idea. Thanks!
Looks like they have some more in XXL today.

They always cost $69.99 for an adult shirt ...
They have a 20% Off Disney Vacation Club Merchandise on shopdisney (Valid January 1, 2020 (12:01 am PT) through December 31, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) on select, in-stock items purchased via orders placed online at shopDisney.com )

Looks like they have some more in XXL today.
Thank you for your response. The DVC spirit jersey I wanted was pink ombre. It had Mickey with glasses on in the front that said "welcome home." I think that completely sold out. It longer can be found on website. When I emailed shopdisney about it, if they anticipate getting my stock, the reply I received was "Oops, sold out." That's it. However, my husband surprised me a couple of days ago for my birthday with it. He didn't get it from shopdisney. He want thru a personal shopper site. Glad he did. I'm looking forward to wearing it.

What a lovely surprise for you. Your DH really hit a home run!

I got the pink ombre one. I was going to get this one, until I saw the pink one. Pink is one of my favorite colors.

I saw the pink one in the store at Poly last year and I liked that it was more girly... but I didn’t love it. Although I love blue, I wish there were more color options, but I liked the front side on this one, so I went with it!

AA6851C8-EF76-4180-8B93-ACA42148A38F.jpeg

They have a 20% Off Disney Vacation Club Merchandise on shopdisney (Valid January 1, 2020 (12:01 am PT) through December 31, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) on select, in-stock items purchased via orders placed online at shopDisney.com )

Is there a code for this discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter