DVC Spirit Jersey

Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I thought maybe one of you fine folks would have an answer for me. I'm trying to figure out the sleeve length of spirit jerseys. My friend has a size small and measured hers at 27"; I'm curious about sizes medium and large. I've got long arms and don't want to drop the money and/or mess with returns if the sleeves are going to be too short!

Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I thought maybe one of you fine folks would have an answer for me. I'm trying to figure out the sleeve length of spirit jerseys. My friend has a size small and measured hers at 27"; I'm curious about sizes medium and large. I've got long arms and don't want to drop the money and/or mess with returns if the sleeves are going to be too short!
I have several size mediums. From the underarm/chest seam of the shirt to the end of the sleeve, it is approximately 20".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter