DVC Tour Free Luau?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
If I am planning on taking the DVC tour to get the free luau tickets, should I book the luau in advance to make sure we are able to get seats on the night we want? Or will they not let us put the luau tickets towards a luau that we have already booked?

How did you get this offer? Did it come via email? We are members, but we are bringing friends and I am sure they would love to do the tour and see the luau. Should I call Aulani and ask about it?

Ugh. I was going to do this but DVC members are exempt from this promotion

Based on the fine print, I would call the Aulani Disney Vacation Club Preview Center at 808-674-6428 and ask them.

How do you book tickets to the Aulani luau? We're willing to pay, but cannot figure out where to buy tickets.

How do you book tickets to the Aulani luau? We're willing to pay, but cannot figure out where to buy tickets.

On the Disney Aulani website, look under the Activities tab, then under "At Aulani Resort," click on "Shows & Entertainment." It's there as KA WA‘A – A Lū‘au at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Or they say you can call
  • (844) 284-7644
  • from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM HST daily.

Sorry, I posted to the wrong thread. I had two tabs open on my browser...

Last edited:
We are staying at Aulani now. We booked the luau in advance. My sister, who had booked the luau for all of us, took the DVC tour. (I’m already DVC). At the end they refunded her credit card the cost of one luau. Easy peasy.

**Oops, just noticed this is an old thread. Oh well, maybe the info will help someone else.

We are staying at Aulani now. We booked the luau in advance. My sister, who had booked the luau for all of us, took the DVC tour. (I’m already DVC). At the end they refunded her credit card the cost of one luau. Easy peasy.

**Oops, just noticed this is an old thread. Oh well, maybe the info will help someone else.
We will be there in April 2020. Hopefully this will still be available:)

Does this apply to current DVC members as well?
No, it doesn't. I was told that there would be a different "gift" for me as a DVC member if I met with a guide (probably to discuss maybe adding points, etc.). I wasn't really interested in having that conversation so I didn't ask what the gift would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!