DVC Website Sign-In Loop

jriveiro724

WDW AP & DVC
Hello!

I am having a problem with signing into my DVC account. It keeps asking me to re-sign in and it's an endless loop. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge and it does the same thing. I have turned off all add blockers, gone in incognito mode, etc. and nothing seems to work. Has anyone also had this issue and been able to resolve it? Thanks in advance!

They were working on a bug fix yesterday. I had the same problem, about noon it was working fine.

When ever they do a fix, they cause new problems. They apparently know nothing about regression testing.

I had a similar problem 3 days ago. That evening it was working fine.
Seems to be working now.

Unfortunately it's still looping :(
Called Disney and their troubleshooting couldn't fix it and even tried disabling my Norton security.

What's even weirder is that I can sign in on my Macbook laptop and phone perfectly. It's only on my PC that I'm having the issue.

Unfortunately it's still looping :(
Called Disney and their troubleshooting couldn't fix it and even tried disabling my Norton security.
I had that problem for months when the Ghostery extension was enabled using Chrome. If I paused the extension I was able to get rid of that stupid looping. For some reason, the Disney websites now work even with Ghostery enabled.

They were working on a bug fix yesterday. I had the same problem, about noon it was working fine.

When ever they do a fix, they cause new problems. They apparently know nothing about regression testing.
That doesn't even make it to regression testing, that's a friggin smoke test! :P

So I finally figured out what the problem was! I had my system time on Pacific standard when I live in the East Coast. I switched the time zone on my PC and it worked! Not sure why a time zone would cause a sign-in loop, but it did the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!