DVC website will be down

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Just in case you missed it:
Website Maintenance on February 18, 2019 In order to accommodate updates, all password-protected areas of this website will be temporarily unavailable on Monday, February 18, 2019 from midnight until 5:00 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

Just in case you missed it:
Website Maintenance on February 18, 2019 In order to accommodate updates, all password-protected areas of this website will be temporarily unavailable on Monday, February 18, 2019 from midnight until 5:00 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.
Thanks for the heads up!::yes::

Is the booking page not working for anyone else? Rex keeps popping up telling me
Nothing to see here.
There was an error trying to access the page.

Please try again later

Is the booking page not working for anyone else? Rex keeps popping up telling me
Nothing to see here.
There was an error trying to access the page.

Please try again later

The booking page has been working for me and Ive been on it ALL DAY stalking a night I want at GFVs.

UGH Why can't I get on. :(
How about today?
I'm on now doing an auto-refresh looking for one night at GFVs to add to my week's stay and working fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter