DVC Wonder, West Coast Cruise May 15 through May 20, 2019,

Is there a fish extender for this cruise?
I don’t know.
I usually organize a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, and would be happy to on this cruise.

Regarding a CE...general things.

I have often organized Local Candy/Snack Exchange on DCL Cruises! We use Fish Extenders to pass out a local treat, and we print out some from the internet telling about our offering. I had been on DCL's EBTA in May, and I just finished enjoying some mint candy from one of the Carolinas. If you think you would be interest, mention it here. I will collect stateroom numbers and allergy information starting in March, the beginning . I keep group numbers between 6&11. Each cruise is different. On one Member Cruise there were 32 participants, 4 groups of 8. On 2018’s, there was only 1 group of 5! Things like FE help make DCL cruises even more fun! We pass out the goodies once.

Last edited:

:wave:

Fighting the bronchitis....tired.

We have begun collecting refunds from insurance companies . However WE HAVE BOOKED A NYE cruise for next year! I will get on one someday!!

How are you??
Semester starts on the 14th BUT ends the week before the WC MC. :worship:

Rest and keep the good health fight going.

Probably didn't hear that from the engineering majors. Math is right up there with physics, gotta love it!
Right! I encouraged students to take a look at engineering.
Those comments came to me outside of work.
I thoroughly enjoyed teaching math, full and part time from junior high through sophomore in college classes.
Now, a lot of my travels are focused on history.

Tom and I have a cruise around the Horn of South America in March. This is with good friends from Ohio. It will be our first Celebrity Cruise. When you go on Soarin in Epcot, you fly over Igazu falls, we hope to get there in person. So far, Celebrity has not been able to get us on an excursion. There was one, but it was discontinued. We still hope.

Bobbi

Tom and I have a cruise around the Horn of South America in March. This is with good friends from Ohio. It will be our first Celebrity Cruise. When you go on Soarin in Epcot, you fly over Igazu falls, we hope to get there in person. So far, Celebrity has not been able to get us on an excursion. There was one, but it was discontinued. We still hope.

Bobbi
Wow, what an adventure. I've been on the Soarin ride and it was quite a virtual drop but thrilling. Hold on tight going around the horn.

Online port adventures bookings opened tonight - for anyone who has been previewing the port adventures options on the DCL website, the following adventures are NOT available for our cruise -

San Francisco- SF08, SF09, SF10, SF11 - three go outside the city (Sonoma, Monterey/Carmel, Muir Woods)and one is night tour of China town area

Victoria - VT04 - the private carriage

Online port adventures bookings opened tonight - for anyone who has been previewing the port adventures options on the DCL website, the following adventures are NOT available for our cruise -

San Francisco- SF08, SF09, SF10, SF11 - three go outside the city (Sonoma, Monterey/Carmel, Muir Woods)and one is night tour of China town area

Thanks!
We have ABD in San Francisco, just updated our information with them over the weekend. Will look at Victoria.

I was on the waitlist for the ABD in San Francisco but figured it's all booked. Thanks for the port adventures info!

Hello everyone! I'll be joining this cruise as well and will be bringing, by then, husband. This will be my first MC, but 3 rd Disney cruise. However, it will be my soon to be hubby's first cruise! We are super excited and have been counting down the days. I would totally enjoy taking part of the local candy exchange or fish extender. I want to make this the best experience for hubby, cause I'm already planning more cruises, lol. Can't wait to see y'all there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter