DVC Wonder, West Coast Cruise May 15 through May 20, 2019,

Hi All, I finally booked the member cruise yesterday! Does anyone know of any “traditional” Fish Extender groups that are still open? It looks like I missed the FB deadline by about a week :(

Thanks, Dawn

Hi All, I finally booked the member cruise yesterday! Does anyone know of any “traditional” Fish Extender groups that are still open? It looks like I missed the FB deadline by about a week :(

Thanks, Dawn
:welcome:

I do not know of any, I hope you find one.

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer

Does anyone else care to join?

You will need a Fish Extender, something that acts like a mailbox to collect your gifts. I will ask for cabin numbers in the month of April. Or you can send me a “conversation “ anytime with your cabin number and how many are in the cabin. If there are any allergies we should know about, mention that as well, and I will pass the information to your group. Title the conversation “Candy/Snack Exchange “

For safety sake, the gifts must come from a manufacturer, like Halloween treats. Nothing home made.

I made my fish Extender year’s ago, and we still use it!

View attachment 384725

Bumping this up, and asking if anyone else is interested.:boat:

Thanks for sharing! I don’t recall the MC shirts being available here before. In checking, they seem to be personalized versions.

Shopdisney.com offered the customized shirts for last year's DVC cruise too. The logo was the same as the ones sold on the cruise. I preferred the shirts that were available in the ship's shop since I didn't need to add names.

Only 67 days!

Dos anyone know if we will be close enough to the continental US for the cruise to have access to land-based cellular? Trying to decide if I need an internet package.

My friends and I (2 cabins total) would love to participate in FE and/or candy exchange, if any groups are still open. This will be DH and i’s 3rd Member Cruise and our friend’s first one (though they have traveled DCL on three other occasions). My husband is former Navy, and he had decided he was done with ocean travel until I coaxed him onto a Disney Cruise. Now he can’t get enough (which makes me very happy). He now knows the difference between working on a ship versus enjoying the trip.

My friends and I (2 cabins total) would love to participate in FE and/or candy exchange, if any groups are still open. This will be DH and i’s 3rd Member Cruise and our friend’s first one (though they have traveled DCL on three other occasions). My husband is former Navy, and he had decided he was done with ocean travel until I coaxed him onto a Disney Cruise. Now he can’t get enough (which makes me very happy). He now knows the difference between working on a ship versus enjoying the trip.

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer
Sayuri
Sayuri’s friends

You will need a Fish Extender, something that acts like a mailbox to collect your gifts. I will ask for cabin numbers in the month of April. Or you can send me a “conversation “ anytime with your cabin number and how many are in the cabin. If there are any allergies we should know about, mention that as well, and I will pass the information to your group. Title the conversation “Candy/Snack Exchange “

For safety sake, the gifts must come from a manufacturer, like Halloween treats. Nothing home made.

Starting April 1 until April 15, please send me a conversation with your cabin number, how many adults/children, and if there are any allergies. I will sent a conversation giving the group everyone ‘s cabin and information. Sign ups close April 15.

Last edited:

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer
Sayuri
Sayuri’s friends

Starting April 1 until April 15, please send me a conversation with your cabin number, how many adults/children, and if there are any allergies. I will sent a conversation giving the group everyone ‘s cabin and information. Sign ups close April 15.

:boat:
Last DVC cruise, we saw early release of Christopher Robin movie. Any guesses on what we may see this time? Maybe Aladdin since its official release date is 24 May.

Only 60 days!
That seems a reasonable choice!:boat:

Speaking of Christopher Robin, we are on The Celebrity Eclipse and watched it again this morning. This time we watched to the end, and saw the post credit vignette with Richard Sherman, and saw the characters in their beach chairs. Until today, I never knew why those pictures were on our tee!:)

Last edited:
:boat:
That seems a reasonable choice!:boat:

Speaking of Christopher Robin, we are on The Celebrity Eclipse and watched it again this morning. This time we watched to the end, and saw the post credit vignette with Richard Sherman, and saw the characters in their beach chairs. Until today, I never knew why those pictures were on our tee!:)

It's such a cute end credits scene! We arrived late to the movie and ended up in the first row. It took awhile to leave the theater which gave us the chance to watch all the credits. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts