DVC Wonder, West Coast Cruise May 15 through May 20, 2019,

We got the booklet for our ABD adventure and we are even more excited about this cruise! There will be meals with other participants, and it seems a great way to meet people!

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer
Sayuri
Sayuri’s friends

Does anyone else care to join?

You will need a Fish Extender, something that acts like a mailbox to collect your gifts. I will ask for cabin numbers in the month of April. Or you can send me a “conversation “ anytime with your cabin number and how many are in the cabin. If there are any allergies we should know about, mention that as well, and I will pass the information to your group. Title the conversation “Candy/Snack Exchange “

For safety sake, the gifts must come from a manufacturer, like Halloween treats. Nothing home made.

We got the booklet for our ABD adventure and we are even more excited about this cruise! There will be meals with other participants, and it seems a great way to meet people!
Very exciting! We opted not do this AbD since we are Passholders and it was only at Disneyland. We do have a DVC booked at Grand Cal for Monday May 13 thru Tuesday May 14, before we head to San Diego for Tuesday night. I will have to keep a watch out for your group while we are in the parks on Monday. Which day is your World of Color dessert party?

It does not indicate a Dessert Party.
I’m sorry, I read “nighttime spectaculars at both theme parks” in the description & jumped to an incorrect conclusion. I hope you will get to see it, it is a nice show.

I’m sorry, I read “nighttime spectaculars at both theme parks” in the description & jumped to an incorrect conclusion. I hope you will get to see it, it is a nice show.
We did see it in 2014 and I agree, it is a very nice show! We spent some time in California after our WBPC.

Anyone else interested in the Local/Candy Snack Exchange?

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange. Please be sure you send me a conversation with your particulars. How many are in your cabin, your cabin number and if there are allergies we should know about!

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer
Sayuri
Sayuri’s friends

Does anyone else care to join?

You will need a Fish Extender, something that acts like a mailbox to collect your gifts. I will ask for cabin numbers in the month of April. Or you can send me a “conversation “ anytime with your cabin number and how many are in the cabin. If there are any allergies we should know about, mention that as well, and I will pass the information to your group. Title the conversation “Candy/Snack Exchange “

For safety sake, the gifts must come from a manufacturer, like Halloween treats. Nothing home made.

Hello everyone! I'll be joining this cruise as well and will be bringing, by then, husband. This will be my first MC, but 3 rd Disney cruise. However, it will be my soon to be hubby's first cruise! We are super excited and have been counting down the days. I would totally enjoy taking part of the local candy exchange or fish extender. I want to make this the best experience for hubby, cause I'm already planning more cruises, lol. Can't wait to see y'all there!!
I need your information if you want to be included in the Local Candy Snack Exchange. You do not have enough posts to send me a conversation, unless you want to post 8 more times here. You can send me an email at
bobbiwozniak@hotmail.com

I need your information if you want to be included in the Local Candy Snack Exchange. You do not have enough posts to send me a conversation, unless you want to post 8 more times here. You can send me an email at
bobbiwozniak@hotmail.com
I still have not heard from
*Alexis*

If anyone else wants to join, let me know by the 15th.

Tomorrow is the deadline for Local Candy Snack Exchange....is anyone else interested?

*Alexis* I still have not heard from you.

It’s April 15th! Our cruise starts on May 15th! Very soon!

I will send the exchange information out tomorrow. Is anyone else interested??

*Alexis* I still have not heard from you. Today is last day to give information. If anyone here knows her, please tell her.

Is anyone interested in meeting for breakfast on the first day? We would meet in atrium outside of the dining room that is opened at the time it opens.

I have sent the conversation with the Exchange information! Please reply to everyone that the information is correct, or if not, please correct it.

Is anyone who is on the cruise interested in a breakfast meet on the first morning. It’s a day at sea, most of us do eat breakfast, it’ll be a chance to meet some fellow cruisers. Post here if you would like to do so!

Breakfast Meet
Bobbiwoz

I have sent the conversation with the Exchange information! Please reply to everyone that the information is correct, or if not, please correct it.

Is anyone who is on the cruise interested in a breakfast meet on the first morning. It’s a day at sea, most of us do eat breakfast, it’ll be a chance to meet some fellow cruisers. Post here if you would like to do so!

Breakfast Meet
Bobbiwoz

I'm incredibly sorry I missed this conversation. Been busy with the wedding, visitors, and closing on a house. But it's ok. We'll still have a fun time!

I'm incredibly sorry I missed this conversation. Been busy with the wedding, visitors, and closing on a house. But it's ok. We'll still have a fun time!

You had a lot going on! Thanks for getting in touch now. Hope to meet you on board.:boat:

I cannot start a conversation with you, but if you are still interested, I know I can exchange.

Last edited:
You had a lot going on! Thanks for getting in touch now. Hope to meet you on board.:boat:

I cannot start a conversation with you, but if you are still interested, I know I can exchange.

Sure thing! I would love to exchange.

Sure thing! I would love to exchange.
OK... right now, I am in TX... I will send a conversation to the others, asking if anyone else can include you. Meanwhile, please get to 10 posts... even if you post one word or something about the cruise, whatever. That way, we can include you and your information in the general conversation. You need 10 posts to be able to get and make conversations.

Or send me an email with your cabin number, number of people, if children how many and any allergies.

bobbiwozniak@hotmail.com

I hope everyone who is celebrating a holiday has a happy one. We are celebrating Easter at Luckenback TX with an Easter Egg Hunt with our Littles.

Bobbi

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!