DxDP and Homecomin' Brunch Appetizer Question

alltwelve

Mouseketeer
Hello All! We have a trip scheduled for next year and are planning on doing the Deluxe Dining Plan. I'm looking at doing the brunch at Homecomin', but I'm a little confused on what that would actually include since the DxDP info on the Disney web site doesn't mention brunches- only breakfast, lunch, and dinner (see below). I know the Homecomin' brunch isn't a buffet and doesn't offer dessert, but would an appetizer be included as part of DxDP? Breakfast doesn't include an appetizer but lunch does, so I'm wondering how that works with brunch... has anyone used DxDP at the Homecomin' brunch?

I may end up just booking at a time when brunch and lunch overlap- say 11:30am or so, which at that point I would assume the meal would include appetizer, entree, and dessert (hummingbird cake!), but if anyone has used DxDP at the brunch, let me know. Thanks!

Each Table-Service meal includes (for lunch or dinner):

• 1 Appetizer
  • 1 Entrée
  • 1 Dessert*
  • 1 Non-alcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
Each Table-Service meal includes (for breakfast):

• 1 Entrée
  • 1 Non-alcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)

If you look on the menu at allears.net it appears that they have a brunch menu and appetizers are listed. I would assume on dlxdp you would get one.

If you look on the menu at allears.net it appears that they have a brunch menu and appetizers are listed. I would assume on dlxdp you would get one.

That's what I'm hoping, but DxDP breakfast doesn't include an appetizer and lunch does, so that's why I'm stumped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!