Dynamic pricing

Donalyn

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing references to dynamic pricing on old threads. Can someone explain that to me?

The more popular a trip is selling the higher the price will rise. Don't see too many times the price drops though.....

I think of it as 1st come, cheapest tour kind of thing...for instance, the first, say 8 reservations for a trip might be priced at $4399, then the next 12 for $4599, and the next 12 for $4999 (just made up numbers!). Very rarely if a trip isn't selling well there might be a "sale" but for the most part, best to book early. I believe that DVC members have the ability to book at tier 1 pricing (ie lowest prices) but not 100% sure if that's the case since I'm not a DVC member. Disney Cruise Line operates in a similar fashion fwiw.

Also, if you are a DVC member you are entitled to the opening day price regardless of when you book. So, if that is the case the only risk to waiting is availability (assuming there is no early booking promo).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter