E is Three! A Tale of Food Poisoning, Hurricane Irma and Ever Changing Plans! Completed 2/7

I thought it had to do with his anxiety issues.......Decompress Safe Area I would have never thought smoking.. I mean he just got off the plane stuffed full of people and now going to be stuffed into a bus.........Makes sense, right?

I thought he wanted a few mins alone before continuing and the DSA was a code word between them.
o

I was thinking the same thing too since she said he suffers from anxiety. Now we know!

It’s a bit of both I guess. He uses the cigarette breaks to have quiet alone time. I just would like the quiet alone time to not be accompanied by a cancer stick...

Just found your report and read your pre-trip report too. We were there 9/2-9/9. We were driving back to TN so left at like 2:00 AM Saturday due to all the evacuation traffic. Ended up being the right decision. Only took an extra hour to get home and only one issue with not being able to get gas. Our friends were with us and their parents ended up leaving on Wednesday and had a much harder time getting home. We were at Epcot this Wednesday, and the the Halloween party Thrs (MK actually all day), then HS in the AM and MK to end it Friday afternoon/night. Packed and had 2 hours of sleep before we started our drive back.

That’s quite a trip! Glad you guys made it out and home safely.

Your DD is adorable!! I used to suffer anxiety issues bad... after years of it they sort of just went away. I do have to take medicine to fly, but that is it now. Hopefully your DH's works itself out too. It can be awful and life changing.

Thank you! DH has suffered from anxiety since he was a young person. I think after we became parents it peaked. The meds help, but we’d both like to see him only need them in stressful situations, like flying. Glad yours lessened so much, means there is hope for him.

I love all the princess pictures with your daughter. She is adorable. I'm sorry to hear what happened after dinner. That is some kind of nightmare. Did you ever find out what food caused the problem?

Thank you! The Fairytale Hall was one of our favorite spots, and we visited a few times this trip.

As for dinner the seafood salad and the odd orange goat cheese had to have done it, as that was all I ate that no one else ate. I was so disgusted by it all I never bothered with taking any action after that night.

Nice morning at MK! Totally agree with you about the ropedrop show. It is nice, but not quite what it used to be.

I wish they could do both, or two shows with different characters.

I'm glad things worked out so that you could get to Peter Pan before the line got too long. You rarely hear of it being down when the park opens, but knocking out a couple of the dark rides with longer lines seemed to work well for you.

We had good luck with lines this trip, much to do with the storm, I’m sure.

I can see why she'd call IASW Disney World. It is that quintessential Disney attraction that has been around forever and everyone knows. As much of an earworm as it tends to be, it just isn't a Disney trip without riding it.

I agree, as much as DH hates the song, as most do, it is SO Disney. Just wholesome family fun!

I think it was a good idea to split up so your DH could do some work and get away from the park. Definitely want to try to get as much park time as you can, especially with the potential for lost park time coming up.

Oh yeah. Disney is my thing, more than his, for sure! After this trip, I know, 110% that there will always be times we are there without him. And that works for us, since DD and I are so similar.

Sorry things didn't work out so you could meet A&E or do more in EPCOT. We had that exact same experience waiting for our table at Akershus a couple of years ago when we were the last seating. Sorry the princesses were lackluster, but that just seems to be how it is at these character meals. I mean they're either, as you described, hi - picture - bye, or they're just above and beyond... not much in between. It's too bad all but Snow White were a letdown.

C’est la vie! We had other wonderful interactions, actually some of the best character dining I’ve ever experienced on this trip. This was just a hard start for us.

What a way to end the night... oh man, I just can't even imagine. That's awful. I know it had to have been a rough night, but I hope it was a quick recovery!

Lol! I felt like the kid you saw at CM! I recovered pretty fast, but not as fast I’d have liked on my WDW vacation.

It’s Really Not So Scary!

The next day DH got up early to work. He left the room and found a spot inside Artists Point that was quiet and uninhabited. I woke up about 7 AM and took another shower. I stayed in bed and waited for DD to wake up. I was still super weak and not feeling good at all. DH brought me a Poweraid and a croissant, he also brought DD a sprinkle donut, which she loved. He was super stressed about work, and had the gall to ask me if he could skip the party that evening. We went at it.

I know his job is important and allows us the life we live, but come on! He'd spent the majority of our time in Orlando working! Not to mention it was really starting to look like Irma was coming for us, so I knew he'd have time then to get stuff done. He agreed and said he'd work less, and be more involved in the vacation.

Since I wasn't feeling too good, we decided to cancel our reservation at Whispering Canyon for before the party. We just sorta lazed around, DD colored and watched tv, while I was in and out of sleep.

By 1 PM I rallied and got dressed, I helped DD and DH into their costumes as well.

At this point I got a text from my SIL, she decided to fly to New Jersey and stay with her in laws for the storm. I also heard from my dad that they wouldn't be coming up either, which I had already assumed. Irma was coming, straight for Miami, and their homes. We basically knew we would get some storm as well, we were waiting to see how much.

My mom was at the airport waiting in a two hour line at security. She'd taken in all her plants and patio furniture, shuttered her windows and laid some kind of barrier at her front door. She said she'd rather go through a storm at a 5 star hotel than in her apartment; she made the better choice!

Any way, we were dressed and ready to go by 2 PM!

We stopped for food and drinks in Roaring Fork. DH had the brisket burger, which he loved, DD got nuggets and a milkshake, which was all she “ate” and I got a turkey sandwich, just bread and turkey. Ate a few bites and we were of, leftovers in tow. I had told DH that we would see folks in costume, but we didn't and he was getting nervous. As soon as we got to the gates at MK he was more comfortable, and got a ton of compliments!

We got to the gates about 3 and took turns in the restroom. DD was ready to go! Like trying to sneak in ready. By 3:40 or so they started letting us in. We scanned our bands and made our way to get the wristbands. The CM who gave us ours said DD didn't need one, which surprised me, but since she super didn't want to wear one I said ok and we went in towards the bypass. It was all done up super cute, but it was HOT! We were all sweating.

We grabbed our candy bags and headed towards the Gazeebo to wait for Jack and Sally! The line wasn't even opened yet, but folks had started waiting, maybe 6-7 groups before us. The line opened at 4 PM on the nose and they were checking for wristbands. When I said DD didn't have one the CM said she needed one, ugh. We waited a bit, chatted to the folks around us and found we were surrounded by Cast Members! Great conversations.

After a bit I took DD to get her wristband near Pirates. We considered stopping for a treat, but she didn't want anything and I was still not ready for sweets. We did, however pop into the pin trader on the way back to get a Party pin. I was super bummed the Hocus Pocus mercy had been pulled, not to mention the mystery pins. A CM suggested I write into guest services and voice my grievances, she said I'd likely get a pin for my troubles. Haven't done it yet, not sure I will.

We got back in line and Elora was not looking happy. So DH decided to take her for a walk. Just as they were about to leave J&S came out!! It was like 5 PM! I couldn't believe it!

The meet was awesome! Right before her turn Elora got a bit nervous, but we started singing This is Halloween and she was fine. We were the last group to see them before their first break. DH said that seemed fast to take a break, but it was seriously so muggy it was awful. I couldn't imagine being covered in makeup or a head like that in that heat!

We were heading back towards Storybook circus to line up for the Dwarfs, we were passing near the castle when I hear “I have to say hi to my bearded sister!” We turned around and there was sister Sarah! Lol!

We all had a good laugh. I tried to get a picture of them with DD, but she was not interested, lol!

By the time we got back towards the Dwarfs, the line looked rough. I wasn't sure I could stand around like that again, so we said we'd skip them and just hang around a bit, wait for the party stuff to happen. We did use our Fast pass for Barnstormer. Elora was not a fan, she said it “hurt her body” and wasn't fun like the Dwarfs, it would be out last ride on Barnstormer. After that DD and I rode Dumbo while DH went to a DSA and grab some snacks. I tried to tell him to wait and get party stuff, but he's stubborn.

We met back up and I bought a popcorn bucket, not the pumpkin one, the regular Halloween one. It's super cute and is a nice addition to our collection, lol! We headed back towards HM. It rained a bit at some point, but I'm not sure when. DH was not handling the crowds well at all, and they were not bad. After our Mansion ride he went for a DSA and I bought one of these!

Yummy, yummy. I wish I'd gotten the waffle too, but I wasn't 100% and didn't wanna push it.

I wanted to take DD for a Trick or Treat spot, but the lines were still nuts; it was only about 7:20 PM. DH met us up again and we got in line for a Photo with the Herse.

We then jumped in line for the special HM lantern photo, but DD fell asleep. I think the heat was just too much for her and she knocked out.

We decided to get out of the line and just head towards Main Street for a parade spot. We got to watch the first Castle Show from a distance while DD napped. We also took this:

Love that one!

I woke Elora just as the The Horseman walked, thankfully, and Elora was blown away. She kept shouting “where’s his head?! What happened to his head?!” Elora must have asked me 100 times.

We munched on our leftovers a bit and The Zootopia party was starting, it was a bit farther down Main Street than we were so we, again watched from a distance. We took these while we were waiting for the parade:

Cute right? I really like the new little props for the photos.

Finally the parade started!

We all loved it! Guido was really impressed! He likes production and the creative stuff, so he enjoyed the costumes and floats and such.

After the parade we moved closer to the Castle for the fireworks. Unfortunately daddy was driving and we were positioned very close; he thought we were gonna watch the Castle Show first. Any way, the fireworks were incredible. Seriously such a great show. Has the song changed since 2015? I didn't like it much then, but I enjoyed it this time!

After the fireworks we again moved a bit closer to the stage. A group of like 10 people moved out of the area and we were able to get in a really good spot. Then E looked up at me and said she wanted to go home. I tried to explain that the show was about to start and that the Sanderson Sisters would be there, and no such luck. E kept saying that she was tired and just wanted a bath and her bed. I didn't want to be that parent so we left our great spot and headed for the boats. I was able to stop for this beauty:

And then we decided to make one last stop before we went back home…

Vampire Mickey! Elora loved him, and chatted him up quite a bit, I can’t say about what cause I was pooped, but it was adorable. I do recall there was some twirling, asis pictured. And how funny is DH for shaking Mickey’s hand to say hi?!. As always great to visit with my main Mouse, and a wonderful end to our party night.

On the boat ride back Guido and I decided that if we party again in the future we will likely just come at 6 and do the actual party stuff; shows and trick or treating and such. It was just so hot and we ended up just waiting around a lot. Plus, even though Elora slept in late, she needed that nap. In the future we will likely try for an afternoon nap and then head to the party.

I took this photo at 11:57 PM. We got to our room, showered and just went to bed. The plan was to meet mom and sis at MK for an early lunch at CP then head to AK, but like with all my plans, that changed…

I wanted to try that dessert but I think the only time I passed it was right before fireworks and the line was loonnnggg. So I didn't want to chance getting back to our spot where my DH and DDs were. So sad I missed that one. We did try the Haunted Mansion dessert at Aloha Aisle. It was ok, but not great.

He was super stressed about work, and had the gall to ask me if he could skip the party that evening. We went at it.

Oh, I would have been in tears and so mad!

He agreed and said he'd work less, and be more involved in the vacation.

Thank goodness!

My mom was at the airport waiting in a two hour line at security. She'd taken in all her plants and patio furniture, shuttered her windows and laid some kind of barrier at her front door. She said she'd rather go through a storm at a 5 star hotel than in her apartment; she made the better choice!

I can't say that I blame her!

We were heading back towards Storybook circus to line up for the Dwarfs, we were passing near the castle when I hear “I have to say hi to my bearded sister!” We turned around and there was sister Sarah! Lol!

That is too funny!!!

I wanted to take DD for a Trick or Treat spot, but the lines were still nuts; it was only about 7:20 PM. DH met us up again and we got in line for a Photo with the Herse.

What a great picture! My husband isn't so great at his reactions for pictures like that.

I woke Elora just as the The Horseman walked, thankfully, and Elora was blown away. She kept shouting “where’s his head?! What happened to his head?!” Elora must have asked me 100 times.

How cute! I'm glad you were able to wake her up for that.

The plan was to meet mom and sis at MK for an early lunch at CP then head to AK, but like with all my plans, that changed…

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good...

It's too bad that you didn't get to see Hicus Pocus but you did manage to get a lot of other stuff. We went to the Halloween party when we stayed at the WL and it is really nice to have the boat ride instead of a crowded bus or monorail.

He was super stressed about work, and had the gall to ask me if he could skip the party that evening. We went at it.
:sad2: That's rough. I'm glad he ended up going to the party though. He might try to deny it, but some of those pictures you can tell he looked like he was really having some fun.

Since I wasn't feeling too good, we decided to cancel our reservation at Whispering Canyon for before the party.
Makes sense. After the way your night ended, the last thing you want is large quantities of greasy food.

We got back in line and Elora was not looking happy. So DH decided to take her for a walk. Just as they were about to leave J&S came out!! It was like 5 PM! I couldn't believe it!
Oh wow! I didn't realize they came out before the actual party time! I thought you were going to be stuck standing there for a few hours.

By the time we got back towards the Dwarfs, the line looked rough. I wasn't sure I could stand around like that again, so we said we'd skip them and just hang around a bit, wait for the party stuff to happen
Oh yeah, as awesome as it would be to get a picture with them, I just have a hard time believing it would be worth the wait that it would take to do it.

We did use our Fast pass for Barnstormer. Elora was not a fan, she said it “hurt her body” and wasn't fun like the Dwarfs, it would be out last ride on Barnstormer.
Oh no... sorry she didn't enjoy it.

Yummy, yummy. I wish I'd gotten the waffle too, but I wasn't 100% and didn't wanna push it.
Um, no. That looks really good, but I'm sure you don't want to see any of the snacks a second time... :rolleyes1

That's great!

Cute right? I really like the new little props for the photos.
::yes:: I love the one of her peeking over the top of the sign.

After the fireworks we again moved a bit closer to the stage. A group of like 10 people moved out of the area and we were able to get in a really good spot. Then E looked up at me and said she wanted to go home. I tried to explain that the show was about to start and that the Sanderson Sisters would be there, and no such luck. E kept saying that she was tired and just wanted a bath and her bed. I didn't want to be that parent so we left our great spot and headed for the boats.
That's too bad... sorry she didn't want to stay for the show!

I took this photo at 11:57 PM. We got to our room, showered and just went to bed. The plan was to meet mom and sis at MK for an early lunch at CP then head to AK, but like with all my plans, that changed…
It really looks like a great night. When E got burned out and was ready to go back, I guess I thought it was earlier in the evening than that. If you were getting back at the resort at 11:57, you really did have a good full night at the party. It's just hard to make it to midnight with kids in general. We've done MVMCP with the kids 3 times now and I think we've ended up leaving at around 11 every time. I'd say it looks like it was a fun filled successful evening!

I feel behind! I was on page 1... But I am all caught up now!

pales in comparison to the show at the train station. Once they dropped the ropes we walked, as quickly as possible to the stroller parking by the fancy Rapunzel bathrooms. Stroller parked we hit Peter Pan, but it was down. Fine. We booked it over to Pooh Bear and walked on. Elora loved the ride, as she had in March. Pooh was her first Disney love.
Boo that Peter Pan was closed. Pooh is another good one to hit first thing in the morning!

and I feared we’d lose park time. Pan was up so we went back that way. Posted wait time was 20 minutes, but it felt more like 10 or so. We LOVED the additions to the queue! The bedroom is adorable, and the little surprises were wonderful; I don't wanna share too much as I had no idea about them and was so pleasantly surprised.
I love the que. Just not enough to wait 90+ minutes to see it.

Man, Elora LOVED this ride. She was basically trying to stand up the entire 49 seconds we flew through Neverland.
We love that ride!

She associates that silly ride with Disney World. My poor husband hates it, and we rode it like 100 times, lol!
Ha! E is the perfect age for that ride. Gwen used to call it the "dolly" ride.

37234320970_f2af04c2a2.jpg
Look at her smile! Perfect!

I love that she would sit down and chat with her princess friends.

As chatty as Elora is, she clams up with the characters. I feel like she's just so in awe of them she can't find the w
ords.
My girls are STILL the same way. We started to think of topics to bring up. But usually DH and I have to get the ball rolling.

Cute!

Elsa made snow from her hand and Elora went bonkers. She kept asking me “Did you see that?!” It was hoot.
Ha! What is it about Elsa that makes all little girls go crazy!!

Love it! We have never met PP!

I always love the conversations that they start with the kids.

a hard time at this point. I guess the rain and the people was too much, so he decided to go find another DSA while we went to the attraction.
I was going to ask what DSA was, and then I saw someone post. Do they have specific places? Or does he just find quiet one areas?

Looks like Everybody is enjoying this ride! Glad to see even with some bumps in the day, you can have fun as well.

Some nice Mommy and Daughter time!

Very Cute!

I am kind of sad that they don't have the other fairies anymore. We got to met Vidia and Think our first trip. And it was one of the best meets we had. They have so much spunk those fairies!

TInkerbell probably gets that a lot. She does give a lot of gifts each day! :)

When I got back to the room I woke DH, got dressed and tried to wake up DD. Well, Elora did not want to wake up. It was really a tough task getting her to get outta bed. I considered cancelling and just hanging in the room, but once DH mentioned princesses she was up. Unfortunately by the time we were ready to go, I knew we wouldn't have time to do much in Epcot.
This also seems like exactly how our very first trip went, when the girls were 3 & 5. They were so exhausted. Our day to EPCOT was towards the end of the trip, we were literally leaving the room and the girls were soon crabby we turned around and made them take a nap before we went. We had very little time in EPCOT because of it but they needed the rest!

I have seen this face many times on my girls. To me it is a look of OMG, It's Ariel... Right... in... front... of... me... (Silent internal EEEK!)

Everything was good, but I was starting to feel odd. I felt sorta bloated and a little queasy. I figured I'd eaten too much and moved past it. We got dessert as well as a birthday cupcake for Elora and a signed card from the princesses, which she loved. I took a few bites but was really feeling off.

Did you note that it was her birthday on your reservation? I would love to take each of the girls on or right around there birthdays one year.

Thinking fast DH grabbed the ziplock I brought a change of clothes for DD in and handed it to me. I won't describe the rest.

Just the worst.

It was horrible. I was mortified, but thankfully the car was empty at this point. DD was asking a million questions! We got to MK and I discreetly disposed of the bag. I was still queasy so we took our time getting to the boat. We got to the room and DH took care of DD. I spent the majority of the night in the bathroom.
That is the worst! Thank goodness you had a bag! And an empty car. Being sick anywhere but your home is literally the worst. Sounds like it happened on the best day, though. You had the morning to relax are recuperate without cancelling too much. Do you have any idea what might have caused it?

Man, DH is such a trooper! My DH would dress up but never ever in a dress!

Awesome photo! Def worth the wait!

I bet this made DH feel much better about his costume! I feel like this is what makes it a great party. Finding a fellow "friend" dressed similar to you!

After our Mansion ride he went for a DSA and I bought one of these!

How was it actually eating it? They look so cute but it seems like it might be awkward to actually eat.

Love it!

I wanted to try that dessert but I think the only time I passed it was right before fireworks and the line was loonnnggg. So I didn't want to chance getting back to our spot where my DH and DDs were. So sad I missed that one. We did try the Haunted Mansion dessert at Aloha Aisle. It was ok, but not great.

This was the only one we got for the party, and it was yummy, but I wouldn't wait in a long line for it. From what I've read the treats this year were only so, so.

Oh, I would have been in tears and so mad!

I was, so mad. BUT, to be fair, he hasn't had a job he loves doing in a long time, really since we started dating. But still, be here with your family!

Thank goodness!

Yeah, it didn't last long though. :faint:

I can't say that I blame her!

Mom definitely made the right choice. When she got back to Miami later that week she still had no power and ended up renting a hotel room...

That is too funny!!!

I was dying laughing! And to hear him shouting "I have to say hi to my bearded sister!" It was a hoot!

What a great picture! My husband isn't so great at his reactions for pictures like that.

DH will do anything for DD, and he's a sucker for "the perfect picture" lol!

How cute! I'm glad you were able to wake her up for that.

We will do it differently in the future, but I'm very glad she saw, and loved the horseman! She has since watched the movie and really enjoyed it!

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good...

Unfortunately this is my Disney planning life, lol! No plans stay the same.

It's too bad that you didn't get to see Hicus Pocus but you did manage to get a lot of other stuff. We went to the Halloween party when we stayed at the WL and it is really nice to have the boat ride instead of a crowded bus or monorail.

Dh and I were bummed about the show, but we really try not to push DD too much. It's a shame we missed it, but seeing it with an unhappy child would have been way worse, for every one! That boat was a wonderful blessing, especially when we got a big one to just roll the stroller onto.

:sad2: That's rough. I'm glad he ended up going to the party though. He might try to deny it, but some of those pictures you can tell he looked like he was really having some fun.

He did have a blast! And still had plenty of work time later on. He's very stubborn.

Makes sense. After the way your night ended, the last thing you want is large quantities of greasy food.

::yes::

Oh wow! I didn't realize they came out before the actual party time! I thought you were going to be stuck standing there for a few hours.

We figured that as well! Reports came out that they'd been coming out around 5:30 PM but this was very early! It was nice not to wait too long.

Oh yeah, as awesome as it would be to get a picture with them, I just have a hard time believing it would be worth the wait that it would take to do it.

Yeah, we won't be doing the characters at the parties anymore. Between the heat of the afternoon sun, my not feeling so well and getting into the park so early, we still missed a lot of stuff! Some day I'll go and actually do all the party specific events!

Oh no... sorry she didn't enjoy it.

I think she liked the coaster part, and she loved that Goofy was there, but it's much bumpier than Mine Train, I think that's what it was. And hey, she lived! lol!

Um, no. That looks really good, but I'm sure you don't want to see any of the snacks a second time... :rolleyes1

Truer words have never been spoken!

That's great!

:thumbsup2

::yes:: I love the one of her peeking over the top of the sign.

There were 4-5 of those, she's such a ham. We had some decent luck with photographers this trip.

That's too bad... sorry she didn't want to stay for the show!

C'est la vie! It would not have been fun to force her to stay and watch it.

It really looks like a great night. When E got burned out and was ready to go back, I guess I thought it was earlier in the evening than that. If you were getting back at the resort at 11:57, you really did have a good full night at the party. It's just hard to make it to midnight with kids in general. We've done MVMCP with the kids 3 times now and I think we've ended up leaving at around 11 every time. I'd say it looks like it was a fun filled successful evening!

It was a blast! I adore the Halloween themed events and merch and all that. And she was a trooper! We agreed we will do it again, and I really want to do MVMCP, but it's not DH's thing; he's a Scrooge, lol!

I feel behind! I was on page 1... But I am all caught up now!

No worries, take your time!

Boo that Peter Pan was closed. Pooh is another good one to hit first thing in the morning!

I was surprised it was down so early.

I love the que. Just not enough to wait 90+ minutes to see it.

Nope, never. I will not wait longer than 20 minutes for Pan, that's why we skipped it when we went in March!

We love that ride!

Classic! It feels so Walt Disney, if that makes sense...:confused3

Ha! E is the perfect age for that ride. Gwen used to call it the "dolly" ride.

The dolly ride, that's so sweet!

Look at her smile! Perfect!

SOOOOO happy! We did this meet a few times cause she just loved the interactions!

I love that she would sit down and chat with her princess friends.

She does it all the time now! Her ballet teacher got down to chat to her and she sat on the floor. I can't with her!

My girls are STILL the same way. We started to think of topics to bring up. But usually DH and I have to get the ball rolling.

It's a magical moment. I mean, I know its a young person in a dress and I still have a HUGE smile when I meet them. I can't imagine thinking it's really them and being able to say anything!

Cute!

Elora LOVES the carousel.

Ha! What is it about Elsa that makes all little girls go crazy!!

RIGHT?! It's like universal too, they all adore her!

Love it! We have never met PP!

It happened by chance! And he was very cute. I'm not sure I'd have scheduled in a meet with him, but I'm glad it happened.

I always love the conversations that they start with the kids.

It's so sweet! I wish I could record the little conversations they have with the kids. Sometimes they're so quite and private I have no clue what they're saying.

I was going to ask what DSA was, and then I saw someone post. Do they have specific places? Or does he just find quiet one areas?

Designated Smoking Areas, and there are not many in the parks. When we were kids you could smoke wherever, cause everyone smoked! I think there are only two in MK; near BTMRR and the walkway between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, but I don't think that one is officially one.

Looks like Everybody is enjoying this ride! Glad to see even with some bumps in the day, you can have fun as well.

LOVE 7DMT, all of us, lol! Bumps happen, life is messy, vacationing is no different,. lol!

Some nice Mommy and Daughter time!

My favorite! :goodvibes E and I are very similar people, so we have a lot of fun together.

Very Cute!

:thumbsup2

I am kind of sad that they don't have the other fairies anymore. We got to met Vidia and Think our first trip. And it was one of the best meets we had. They have so much spunk those fairies!

TInkerbell probably gets that a lot. She does give a lot of gifts each day! :)

The faeries are so cute! I'd like to see more of them as well; E likes those stories about them all.

This also seems like exactly how our very first trip went, when the girls were 3 & 5. They were so exhausted. Our day to EPCOT was towards the end of the trip, we were literally leaving the room and the girls were soon crabby we turned around and made them take a nap before we went. We had very little time in EPCOT because of it but they needed the rest!

At home Elora stopped napping regularly just after her 2nd birthday, and I really underestimated how much rest she would need in WDW. Lesson learned...:eek:

I have seen this face many times on my girls. To me it is a look of OMG, It's Ariel... Right... in... front... of... me... (Silent internal EEEK!)

It's just so much excitement and love! :love:

Did you note that it was her birthday on your reservation? I would love to take each of the girls on or right around there birthdays one year.

I noted it on all our dining reservations and on our room reservation. I actually totally forgot to include that we came in the room to find balloons and two signed cards for her birthday. E did have a birthday button, but she never wore it.

Just the worst.

That is the worst! Thank goodness you had a bag! And an empty car. Being sick anywhere but your home is literally the worst. Sounds like it happened on the best day, though. You had the morning to relax are recuperate without cancelling too much. Do you have any idea what might have caused it?

I hate being sick anywhere but my own home, so this was a nightmare. I'm fairly certain it was a seafood salad they had, but who knows, cause I'll try anything once but DH is pretty picky and DD only ate cheese off the appetizer plates. I'm also very glad I didn't miss any park time, that combined with the storm would have been too much.

Man, DH is such a trooper! My DH would dress up but never ever in a dress!

Anything for his baby. I came home from a meeting last week and he had full make up on.

Awesome photo! Def worth the wait!

The wait was not bad at all! Since we were let in early and they came out so early, we only waited about an hour.

I bet this made DH feel much better about his costume! I feel like this is what makes it a great party. Finding a fellow "friend" dressed similar to you!

We talked about it for the rest of the night! It was a perfect "party" moment, for sure. Only in WDW!

How was it actually eating it? They look so cute but it seems like it might be awkward to actually eat.

It was odd to eat. It's a cake, so I would have preferred a spoon to eat it, cause it was kinda messy.

Love it!

:flower:

AK/MK/Last Day?!

I woke up around 8:40 AM on Friday September 8th. Alerts were showing the storm directly hitting Miami, and possibly coming right up the center of the state. Great. Mom and sis were enjoying their morning at MK. We had plans to meet there for an early lunch at CP. Guido woke up about 9 AM, and asked if he could skip CP and just meet us at AK. I said that was fine, I was just done with him and the work bull, so I decided we were gonna have a fun trip, and if he wanted to spend it working in the hotel that was on him.

Then everything changed. Kat got a text from her boyfriend Keith that she needed to get him and they had to drive to Deland and drop off their car. See they sorta lease a car from Keith’s dad, but in recent weeks he'd been backing out of the “lease” claiming he needs the car, not to mention that he has three other cars; it's a complicated situation.

So Kat left MK, mom cancelled the CP ADR and nabbed one for Saturday night. We weren’t sure what we were gonna do with the rest of our days in WDW. Even though Saturday was to be our day off, we agreed it was looking like Sunday and Monday would be rough, at best.

Mom met E and me at WL and we caught the bus to AK. We got to the bus about noon and we're inside AK by 12:35 PM, according to pictures. It was quite rainy, but we were gonna power through! We had a cute photo session:

Then we went straight for Flame Tree, we were hungry! Mom had the DDP so I used her band to get us the sampler. I’ll tell you what, that’s some good stuff there. It was just enough food for the three of us, and E LOVES pulled pork.

We then hit Tough to Be a Bug. Elora and my mom had not been in this attraction, although I'm pretty sure mom went in 2015 and doesn't remember. They both really enjoyed this attraction, which I thought was so funny. We made our way through Asia, stopped for these:

and decided to do Everest; we had fast passes for all 5 of us, even though only the three of us were there.

Man I love that ride! While I was riding my mom bought Elora a snow leopard and some lollipops, the first of many, many gifts from Elora’s Baba... Things were a little crazy this day, it was obvious prep work for the storm was being done as there were CMs with iPads, everywhere. We stopped for a bathroom break before our Nemo pass, and I heard two CMs talking about how the parks were closing early on Saturday and remaining closed Sunday and Monday. Crap.

Ok, um, we need a new plan! Wait, let’s enjoy the day a bit. We rode the triceratops spin, just E and me as mom doesn't do well on the spinny rides.

We grabbed some cool treats after and headed to Nemo. Turns out we had passes for the 3 PM show, not the 2 PM show… how did I miss that? The CM let us in anyway. My mind was racing, trying to decide what we were gonna do. I was messaging Guido and hadn't heard anything from him. I tried to enjoy the very cute show, but I was super distracted. Elora and ma did really like the show. When we got out we agreed we'd see a hang at AK and do MK the next day. Well, that would have been fine until I got the notice that all night time entertainment would be cancelled for Saturday, which meant we'd miss HEA!

Ok, change of plans! We'd spend some time in AK, but we would head to MK after to see the fireworks. We decided to double back to Africa.

We went on a safari, which E enjoyed, until she didn’t and she layed down on me… Coolest part, we saw a little grouping of giraffes! There were actually a ton of animals out!

We also went through a few trails, specifically the gorilla falls trail, which is my absolute favorite! The babies were all out and about, it was great. Well, for me, Elora was done. It was nap time and we’d pushed her to the brink. We figured a nice show or something would be good. She loves birds so we were heading to the Flights of Wonder Show. Suddenly the skies opened up on us. They weren't sure the show would even go on, so we decided to just head back to the resort and then onto MK. My notes say we got on the bus at 5:43 PM.

We went to our respective rooms just to freshen up really fast. Mom and sis were staying Club Level so ma stopped in the lounge then she and sis (who was at the hotel after dropping the car in Deland and getting a ride back) met us in our room. At some point I'd managed to get in touch with DH and tell him what was happening. Apparently he'd taken a work call, that turned into a whole huge project; he didn't realize what time it was, nor did he know anything about the storm. *eyeroll*

The five of us decided to just take a mini van to MK since it was nearing 7 PM. I gotta say, this was an awesome experience! I requested the van, they were there 5 minutes later. The driver immediately installed the car seat for DD, and we were off! We all fit comfortably and the van was clean and well air conditioned, thank goodness!

We were inside the kingdom and taking these by 7:20 PM:

We ate dinner at Cosmic Rays, we actually all shared two QS meals; the chicken and a burger. It was, again, more than enough. I’d grabbed passes for Buzz, but we had some time so we tried to go to the Laugh a Floor, but they'd just closed the door for the last show. We decided to ride Buzz standby first since it was posted as a 15 minute wait.

You can't see her, but DD is on Kat's lap...
Mom dominated this round.

She was so proud!

Pathetic...

DH taking home the grand prize!

Elora loved it! Of course! She has now taken an interest in the story, so much so that it was her library book choice the week we got home! It was about 8:20 when we finished our second ride.

After this we joined the masses in the hub, just to the left of the statue. It's not the best spot cause of the bush and the lamp that's right there, but the area wasn't too crowded. We watched Once Upon a Time and were all pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed it! I'm not sure if it's the same show we saw before Wishes the last time in March; that night was very emotional for me. After the projection show E wanted popcorn and mom and DH wanted a DSA, so we left sis and E in the stroller to hold down the fort. I was gone maybe 5 minutes when sis text me that people were becoming “savage” and she needed back up. I grabbed my popcorn and booked it back to our spot. DH and ma made it soon after me, then the show started moments later.

IMG_8585

It

Was

Amazing!

I LOVED Wishes, not just the show, but the back story and just everything. But Happily Ever After was fantastic and I was so glad we’d made it back to see it. The one stand out moment for me was when she sings “we all of the power to fly” and Tink bursts through the sky! It was incredible. After the show, we mosied about into Adventureland a bit, waiting for the crowds to break up. We took our time and many pictures.

We made it back to the resort, not sure when, and went to our separate rooms. I told mom I'd see her in the lobby at 8 AM for our DVC tour, little did I know that was not gonna happen.

I LOVED Wishes, not just the show, but the back story and just everything. But Happily Ever After was fantastic and I was so glad we’d made it back to see it. The one stand out moment for me was when she sings “we all of the power to fly” and Tink bursts through the sky! It was incredible.
I like the new show, too. It looks like you had a rain free night at MK.

I told mom I'd see her in the lobby at 8 AM for our DVC tour, little did I know that was not gonna happen.
It is hard to remember when that storm hit, but I know it was on the weekend because I was glued to the TV coverage. ;)

We must have just missed you in the Hub:). We walked out of Crystal Palace, and went to a 7:05 Space Mtn. fastpass!

Love your faces!

Love these as well!

I said that was fine, I was just done with him and the work bull, so I decided we were gonna have a fun trip, and if he wanted to spend it working in the hotel that was on him.
I just don't get this! I wouldn't be able to work in Disney! Maybe during the hurricane when you have nothing else to do... maybe...

The one stand out moment for me was when she sings “we all of the power to fly” and Tink bursts through the sky!
I loved that part too! I really liked this show but man, the crowds... It makes it hard to enjoy it...

I like the new show, too. It looks like you had a rain free night at MK.

It rained a bit the whole trip, but I think we were clear that evening. If it did rain it was while we were inside.

It is hard to remember when that storm hit, but I know it was on the weekend because I was glued to the TV coverage. ;)

It was that Sunday evening when it made it to Orlando. I remember cause my sister, Kat, text us when her power went out.

We must have just missed you in the Hub:). We walked out of Crystal Palace, and went to a 7:05 Space Mtn. fastpass!

Oh man! We must have walked right past each other!

Love your faces!

So focused! DH and I are very competitive with each other.

Love these as well!

Gotta make good use of that Memory Maker! Lol!

I just don't get this! I wouldn't be able to work in Disney! Maybe during the hurricane when you have nothing else to do... maybe...

When we got home, I made a snide remark about how much money we would have saved if he’d just stayed home. He straight up told me he just likes to work! That I need to be prepared for him to be working, on all our vacations, unless there’s no WiFi access... I guess it’s good he likes it, and at least now I know!

I loved that part too! I really liked this show but man, the crowds... It makes it hard to enjoy it...

I agree, especially after we experienced the sitting phenomenon in March. Reality is, even as prices rise Disney is WAY more crowded than it was even 5 years ago.

Best Meal Ever!

Saturday morning my alarm went off at 7 AM. I was looking forward to the DVC tour, mostly cause I would be able to SEE the cabins! I quietly got dressed and kissed DH goodbye. I was telling him I left Elora’s outfit out, and to just call my sister to help with Elora’s hair. Suddenly Elora was screaming. She sat straight up in her bed and was yelling her head off. Not thinking, I sat next to her and held her. Then she woke up and started crying. Did I mention she has night terrors?

Well, she wasn't about to let me leave her there. So DH got up, got dressed, and begrudgingly, went to the tour without me. Meanwhile, DD was having none of it. She didn't want to get dressed, brush her teeth, do her hair, see Ariel or Eric, NONE OF IT. I called sis and had her come help. Kat was able to get E’s hair done and teeth brushed, but still no clothing. So we put our shoes on and headed out, E in her jammies.

We met Keith, Kat’s boyfriend, in the lobby and I called for a Minnie van. None were running this day, since a hurricane was on the horizon, so we got a regular LYFT. Mom text me they were done and met us out front. Kat was somehow able to convince DD to put her cute dress on here, thank goodness. The van pulled up, we all piled and were on our way to Trattorio al Forno by 9:30 AM.

We spent the ride talking about how great DVC is and how we gotta buy into it. They weren’t able to actually go into the cabins since they were being sand bagged in preparation for Iram’s visit. Mom is likely gonna out in a down payment in the new year. She has no idea where, or how many or anything. So we’re gonna chat about it when she visits us over her winter break. DH wants in too, but we won’t be able to swing it until after we buy our house up here, and a new car… adulting sucks.

We pulled up to the Boardwalk hotel at 10:02 AM, I remember cause I was so worried we'd be late to our 10:10 AM reservation. I don't know the Boardwalk, at all, and actually got lost there on a trip in 2016 while trying to find Cape May. We found an elevator, got down to the Boardwalk and went the wrong way, lol! No big deal, but I wasn't happy. It'd been a rough morning.

We checked in and we're told it'd be about 10 minutes… they have a little cart set up in the waiting area with merchandise, and Elora had to touch everything that was there. Generally I'm not too keen on her playing with toys in a store, especially when I have no intention of buying them, but I made an exception here. There were like 4 other kids playing with the stuff, with a CM, so I let it be. Not to mention we waited a solid 25 minutes for our table.

Let me say, totally worth the wait! We were seated in the middle of the surprisingly small restaurant, and had a great view of the place. It's really lovely inside! The tin ceilings were just fabulous! Our server was Matt from Cincinnati, Ohio and he was awesome! We wrote into Guest Services about how great he was. Matt brought us all coffee and E a milk. He was hilarious, and attentive and just wonderful. Almost immediately my favorite thief was at our table.

I do have some better photos of this, but they’re on DH’s camera, which is at his office...

The interactions at this meal were so genuine and warm. Eugene was awesome and DD was in awe of him.

We had enough time to dive into their plate of amazing before our next character. I had a bit of everything except the colorful muffin. That sun crisp/elephant ear thingy was DH’s fave but the chocolate croissants were mine, Elora liked her milk… we ordered our meals and soon enough Rapunzel was greeting us as well!

DH needs to work on his videographer skills, lol!

Again, great interaction. Before she left she told us a parade would happen and that E could follow Ariel or Eric in the parade. Then Blondie shared this cute moment with Eugene as they passed each other while she was leaving our table, they seemed really in love!

E started the parade behind Ariel, and ended up holding Prince Eric’s hand as she came back toward our table…. I’m in so much trouble here. Elora sat down and told us all how she walked with the prince and loved the prince, my goodness. Then Eric came to our table.

Eric got a WAY better hug than Flynn

She was smitten. Unfortunately it’s all men with dark hair as you’ll see a bit later in this report…

We chatted some, enjoyed our coffee and worried about our food a bit, then Ariel came by! Ariel really loved E’s dress.

Elora once again couldn’t speak to these characters, but Ariel made a joke about not having words the first time she met Eric, it was a hoot.

The food was taking a while, and Matt made a great joke about Goofy being the guest chef that day, which meant the kitchen was a mess. Food came out soon after and was AMAZING. Totally worth the wait.

I’m not sure what all everyone had, but we were all very happy. DD got the omelet, but I cut it up before I took a photo; she was too hungry to wait. It was such a cute presentation; looked like a little fish! We will eat here every trip, for sure. This was by far the best meal we had. No troubles (even with the wait), just a perfect way to start our last day at the parks. E ate all her eggs pretty fast and was ready to go “see Mickey.” I decided to just take her ahead of everyone since she was getting restless.

We walked slowly through the Boardwalk, into the hotel and out to the buses. E made friends with a few kids there. We waited so long for a bus that our family was able to catch up to us! They had asked Matt for the remaining pastries to go, and he gave us an additional serving! Yay! The ride to MK was painless, the entrance was painful. It started pouring as we got to security and they had already pulled down the tarp covering security to prepare for the storm.

Keith needed a ticket and we needed a locker, so we split up. Well, Elora wanted to go, but I needed a card for the locker, so I sent her off with DH, like an idiot. I met my mom and grabbed her card as I didn’t have mine. There was trouble with Keith’s ticket cause he somehow already had one and I honestly still don’t really know what happened there, but they needed pictures of all our magic bands. I texted DH for his and sent mine and DD’s, got the locker and started towards Main Street. I assumed DH and DD would be walking around somewhere since she was so desperate to get into the park. Then I get a frantic text from a DH that DD is having a melt down and we should leave, it’s too much…

He made that poor kid sit in her stroller under the train station to wait out the rain. As soon as I took her out of the stroller and walked her around she was fine: smiling and laughing. The projections from that man, I swear!

They had taken down all the tarp covers from everywhere, it looked so weird. We walked down Main Street heading towards Tomorrowland. Kat, mom and Keith were on coaster missions, while we rode Buzz again, already a favorite.

Then we did the Laugh Floor. Thankfully DH was not chosen to be “that guy” cause he might have fainted. Kidding! Sort of, lol!

We crossed the hub towards Adventureland. We took a bathroom break and DH stopped to have his glasses cleaned, which he loves doing. We met the rest of the group at Pirates.

This picture is the worst. The border is cute, but unless you’re in the front row it’s useless. Elora apparently loves Jack Sparrow. She would spot him and say “he’s just so cute!” 3 going on 13, I swear. Mom bought Elora a pirate toy here, you will soon see why I mention it. We left the Caribbean and took a tour through the amazon. And I have zero picture of it… But we had a few laughs!

DH and ma wanted a DSA, Kat and Keith wanted to ride BTMRR and I wanted to sit the f down. So we split up! I took DD to see the birds in the Enchanted Tiki Room and everyone else went, somewhere else! Elora loved this attraction. She’s heard the song on the Disney Pandora station so she happily sang along.

After we left the sunshine pavilion we stopped for some pineapple deliciousness. I got the float and E got the pineapple/vanilla swirl. I was chatting to the CM who was from Jamaica, asking if she had family there and if they were safe, I mean the storm was there! She was so kind, and actually gave us our snacks at no charge. It’s nice to be nice folks! And not just for free Dole Whips.

E and I meandered through Frontierland and into a Fantasyland. My memory here is foggy, at some point between 2 PM and 3:30 PM DD and I met DH and rode Mine Train with some special passes we had.I remember cause DD wanted to ride with daddy…

LOVE this picture

She rides with me it’s a blast. I’m kidding! She had fun, as always; her favorite ride she says now. It’s just funny that she looks terrified in the photo with him, and all the others she's perfectly happy. After this, we met Ma, Kat and Keith at Gaston’s Tavern.

DH was hangry so he stood in line to meet Gaston while the rest of us went in for a Brew and a bun…

Except I didn’t get my brew! Kat thought I wanted the souvenir cup, so when they said they’d sold out, she didn’t get me anything. Boo! Maybe next year? We were the first to meet Gaston…

My life is over, she’s in love. Seriously though, her favorite guy. We play figurines at home and she has one of him, and he’s never a bad guy, he’s always Belle’s “best guy.”

After Gaston DH, ma, DD and I went Under The Sea, which is a terrible ride. It’s not the worst, but dude, it could have been WAY better. I nabbed a FP to Meet Ariel right after too!

Cute meet, nothing special, but E liked her fin, so it’s a winner!

cont...

We split up again and I took Elora on Dumbo, like an idiot. All she wanted to do was play, and she would not leave! I had to carry her out screaming. But I got her out, lol!

Then we went to meet Daisy and Minnie!! This was THE BEST! They were so attentive and the photographers were on it! I mean, look at this:

And that’s just some of the pictures.

We crossed over to meet Donald next. Apparently Pete wanted to speak to Goofy about the motorcycle incident and Goofy was not available.

They played with the curtain for like 3 minutes…??? We all met up in Big Top, grab some sweets and a popcorn refill and sat a minute. Kat and Keith wanted to do HM, and so did I, but this was looking like our last night and I wanted Elora to do whatever she wanted. And she wanted Alice. So we checked times and there were no meets listed, too late I think. We settled for the tea cups. We actually got to ride twice, cause the line was empty. Literally, not a single person. Actually as the evening went on less and less people were in the park, which I get with a hurricane on the horizon, literally.

After our spins in the cups, we went to see our buddy Pooh Bear. This was a challenging one cause Elora had finally noticed the games in the queue. She had to touch them all! The empty line took us about 10 minutes to get through. After our spin in the Hundred Acre Wood mom bought Elora a Snow White doll set in the dump shop...

I was getting antsy. I suddenly felt pressured to do what everyone else wanted; the people pleaser in me. It was distracting, and no one was actually pressuring me into anything (just my nerves getting the best of me). So we went over to HM and rode as a group. Sis nabbed this in line and I love it.

We also took these after. I need to get a Halloween Frame for the scared one, it’s really very “us.”

cont...

After our ghost tour was over he headed towards our 7 PM ADR at CP. We waited very briefly, enough for a bathroom break and that’s it. We sat down and almost immediately met Piglet!!

He LOVED us, especially E; I thought he was gonna take her away!. We got many, many hugs here.
Many hugs, and zero food pics, you’re welcome.

Well there’s food in this one:

LOL! I asked DH what he was looking at so suspiciously, and he replied “Probably wondering if one of the characters was gonna snatch Elora!” They really were just loving on her so much!
The food was, as always, incredible! I did a salad/cold plate, then veggies and starches then desserts. I wasn’t feeling the meat this night for some reason, but DH said it was incredible!
After our first round of foods we met Pooh Bear.

He was swimming with E cause she had an Ariel dress on. I was dying.

Then Tigger came between plates one and two.

I may have handed DH my wedding ring here…

And just before dessert, everyone’s favorite gloomy donkey, Eeyore.

Eeyore is a family favorite; DH, Ma, Kat and Keith all love Eeyore. What a grey group…

He was so glad to hear he was a favorite, he drew us a little raincloud in our autograph book. The server said he doesn’t do those very often.
After dessert we settled up and mom used her TS credits to pay the bill. That was SUPER nice of her. We didn’t get our special cake for Elora, but she felt very special without it. After Kat, Keith and Guido decided they wanted to sleep, and work. So Kat and Keith went back to their place for the storm, while DH set up shop in the hotel to work, gross.

Mom, E and I were on a mission to do whatever we could in one hour. Y’all are not even ready for this.
We booked it back into Fantasyland where we rode Pooh Bear again with special passes, then took a whirl on the Carousel. After that we popped in to Meet Elena and Cinderella. Both of whom were wonderful and spent real time with Elora. She danced with Elena

And Cindy marvelled over her Snow Leopard

Time stamp says 8:37 PM

I had nabbed us passes for Mine Train from 8:40 PM, so we hit that bad boy.

Stamp says 8:50 PM.
Then we booked it, not running, through the park cause E wanted to see Jack Sparrow. On the way over she says to me “But mom, what if he kisses me goodnight?!” Where does she hear this crap?!?
We made it for the very last boat ride!

So super creepy here, The skeleton who gets your attention for this photo was fine until just before we pulled up to it. Then it started to glitch and make this super weird noise. We’re all distracted and we slam into the boat in front of us! Hard enough that the folks behind us were like ready to get off. Spooky.

After our ride, we meandered out towards the front of the park. I was honestly really bummed. We were looking at two days confined to the hotel, no outdoor time, and then a flight home. Not how I wanted to do things.
All the photographers were inside by the time we got to Main Street and the shops had closed. Hurricane prep is no joke.
Just before we left the Kingdom a new tradition was born. DD, like her mama, stopped at every one of the story windows and marveled at them. Then we walked to the train station, turned to see the Castle and said good bye. Good bye to Cinderella, and Mickey and Buzz, whoever we wanted. I shed a few tears, for a few reasons. We waited for the boat and headed home.
Elora was not quite tired so she accompanied my mom and me to the Mercantile to get some milk. On the way we saw that the Country Bears and Brer Bear were in our hotel!!! We stopped and played a minute, even DH came to meet us.
He and I went to the room and DH joined her Baba in the store. Not a good idea. They went in for milk.
Well, they came back with lollipops, an Anna doll set, an Elsa doll set and some pumpkin spice treats for me, cause my mom knew I’d be pissed about the toys. E played a while, and we watched the Disney news channel. Here is where we learned the pool would be open the next day, for limited hours and all the restaurants would be offering meals at a discount! Good to know.
We were dreading the next day, but at least we got to sleep in!

What a full last day. I had thought the parks closed at 5:00 but maybe that was the last flights out. Hopefully some character meets broke up the being confined. I think I would have had a nervous breakdown. Love my family and all but that would have been tough:)

Suddenly Elora was screaming. She sat straight up in her bed and was yelling her head off. Not thinking, I sat next to her and held her. Then she woke up and started crying. Did I mention she has night terrors?

Oh no! DS has had what I would consider night terrors a couple of times, and they were absolutely HORRIBLE! I can't imagine having one at Disney, but DS has had his when he's missed a nap, so it could be possible!

DH wants in too, but we won’t be able to swing it until after we buy our house up here, and a new car… adulting sucks.

Yes, yes it does! I would love to buy in some day, but probably no time soon.

Our server was Matt from Cincinnati, Ohio and he was awesome!

YAY, Ohio!

The interactions at this meal were so genuine and warm. Eugene was awesome and DD was in awe of him.

Ahh, I really want to do this meal. I told DH that we should name DS Flynn Rider, but for some reason, he did not agree.

E started the parade behind Ariel, and ended up holding Prince Eric’s hand as she came back toward our table…. I’m in so much trouble here. Elora sat down and told us all how she walked with the prince and loved the prince, my goodness. Then Eric came to our table.

Eric got a WAY better hug than Flynn

Uh oh. You have some fun in your future!

I’m not sure what all everyone had, but we were all very happy. DD got the omelet, but I cut it up before I took a photo; she was too hungry to wait. It was such a cute presentation; looked like a little fish! We will eat here every trip, for sure. This was by far the best meal we had.

I wasn't sure about the food from the descriptions. Apparently I need to look again!

This picture is the worst. The border is cute, but unless you’re in the front row it’s useless

I had similar thoughts about the Frozen Ever After photo. There's really not much to them.

It’s just funny that she looks terrified in the photo with him, and all the others she's perfectly happy. After this, we met Ma, Kat and Keith at Gaston’s Tavern.

Is that the only time she was in the back? I know you usually get thrown around more when you're in the back of rides.

Then we went to meet Daisy and Minnie!! This was THE BEST! They were so attentive and the photographers were on it!

Missing this M&G is one of my big regrets from our trip in May. Such great photos!

He was swimming with E cause she had an Ariel dress on. I was dying.

That's too funny! I always love CP and seeing Pooh & Friends, but we didn't do it this time. Hopefully we can fit it in next time!

Did I mention she has night terrors?
My girls have had Night Terrors here and there. It is the worst. You really can't help them while they are still asleep and they always wake up so not happy.

Elora once again couldn’t speak to these characters, but Ariel made a joke about not having words the first time she met Eric, it was a hoot.
Perfect! I feel like Ariel and Rapunzel are "fun" Princesses. They have alot more content to work with than say Snow White.

This is one of the 2 actual dining reservations I have for our trip in Feb. And I am def keeping it!

Keith needed a ticket and we needed a locker, so we split up. Well, Elora wanted to go, but I needed a card for the locker, so I sent her off with DH, like an idiot. I met my mom and grabbed her card as I didn’t have mine. There was trouble with Keith’s ticket cause he somehow already had one and I honestly still don’t really know what happened there, but they needed pictures of all our magic bands. I texted DH for his and sent mine and DD’s, got the locker and started towards Main Street. I assumed DH and DD would be walking around somewhere since she was so desperate to get into the park. Then I get a frantic text from a DH that DD is having a melt down and we should leave, it’s too much…
Oh my! This makes my head hurt just reading it. Glad it all got worked out.

Elora apparently loves Jack Sparrow. She would spot him and say “he’s just so cute!” 3 going on 13, I swear.
Oh man! You are in trouble.

I took DD to see the birds in the Enchanted Tiki Room and everyone else went, somewhere else! Elora loved this attraction. She’s heard the song on the Disney Pandora station so she happily sang along.
We love this one. It is a good way to sit and rest for a bit and be entertained. It really is that first song that is the best...

I was chatting to the CM who was from Jamaica, asking if she had family there and if they were safe, I mean the storm was there! She was so kind, and actually gave us our snacks at no charge. It’s nice to be nice folks! And not just for free Dole Whips.
It really is. If we could all just be that way..

Her face is hilarious! She seriously looks like she is terrified. Funny how they all kind of do this.

We play figurines at home and she has one of him, and he’s never a bad guy, he’s always Belle’s “best guy.”
Oh boy!

Under The Sea, which is a terrible ride. It’s not the worst, but dude, it could have been WAY better. I nabbed a FP to Meet Ariel right after too!
I laugh because my DH says this is one of the best rides... Oh, how it is all in the eye of the beholder! We have ridden it soooooo many times, I am so bored while on it.

Cute meet, nothing special, but E liked her fin, so it’s a winner!
Both Ariel's in one day!

And that’s just some of the pictures.
So Cute! E's face is so happy here!

After our spin in the Hundred Acre Wood mom bought Elora a Snow White doll set in the dump shop...
Well, at least she had things to play with for the next two days?!?

Perfect!

Awsome! Def get a nice halloween frame.

while DH set up shop in the hotel to work, gross.
Boo

Mom, E and I were on a mission to do whatever we could in one hour. Y’all are not even ready for this.
I am ready! At least you had a partner in crime for the next hour with you and E!

Time stamp says 8:37 PM

I had nabbed us passes for Mine Train from 8:40 PM, so we hit that bad boy.
Man! You know a hurricane is coming if you can get a Fastpass for Mine Train that quickly!!!!

On the way over she says to me “But mom, what if he kisses me goodnight?!” Where does she hear this crap?!?
Where do they hear half of the stuff they end up saying?!?!

These photos are hilarious. E looks so concerned and your Mom looks like she is just chill'n

On the way we saw that the Country Bears and Brer Bear were in our hotel!!! We stopped and played a minute, even DH came to meet us.
That was pretty cool that they did that for the guests at WL.

Well, they came back with lollipops, an Anna doll set, an Elsa doll set and some pumpkin spice treats for me, cause my mom knew I’d be pissed about the toys.
Oh dear! Well, I love that she knew that you would be pissed and got you something as well. I think this is hilarous!

Here is where we learned the pool would be open the next day, for limited hours and all the restaurants would be offering meals at a discount! Good to know.
Well, at least you wouldn't be cooped all day. Interested to see how busy the pool was.

Glad you had fun on your last park day! We were at MK that evening too, so probably crossed paths at some point! It was crazy how few people were there. We talked to a CM who had worked there for 15 years and she said it was the emptiest ever. And we accomplished so much! We didn't get there until closer to 3pm and were able to do Tea Party, 7DMT (x2), Meet both princess sets, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Small World, Big Thunder, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets, People Mover, Monsters Laugh Floor, Buzz, Barnstormer, and Dumbo, plus take a 75 minute dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!