E-mail pin code; Am I special or did everyone get this??

funcinderella

DIS Veteran
I finally got an e-mail code; I know I shouldn't complain, it's my first ever, but it's only for a whopping 150 Disney Dollars if you book a full price package in April; did everyone get this?

I'm kinda hoping it's the start of something bigger and better to come...
Maybe I'm finally on their "pin" list.

Anyone else get an e-mail?

No. However, yesterday when I called for an AP rate, I was the first call of the day and the CM didn't know about the AP rates being out. He said he just knew about the "special package promotion" being released. When I asked about that, he said that it was a big email promotion. Your email must have been what he was talking about.

I received one. I was really surprised at the short time frame. Of course, we aren't planning to go until Oct. 2006, so I am not using it. It was nice to receive a coveted email PIN, though. With my luck, it'll be the last I ever get!!

I got that this am too. I ended up using the fla rate since we weren't staying for the whole 6 nights. Maybe we did get on "the list"

Got one to. We can't go then b/c dh and I are both teachers. Wasn't all that excited about it either.

I got it as well. I was a little disappointed since I am already booked for May so I called and asked if I could apply it to my stay. The cm was great and sounded like she was trying but came back and said the computer would not let her apply it past April 30th. Oh well.

Both DH and I are registered with Disney and have a package on hold for May. I have double checked and we have asked to receive discounts and they asked my email last time we called with a question...

Oh well, we have always paid full price and never gotten specials, were hoping for something special, but guess not. I am just excited we are going!!!

Thanks everyone! Thats exciting for everyone who has gotten special codes, AP, FL rates etc! Congrats to you!

Hi: I have never received an email pin or a mail delivery pin. We have visited 6 different times staying in either moderate or deluxe resorts. I have phoned the central res asking if my name had a pin with it but not this time. So I wish they would tell people where to register, to get these marketing discounts.

Disney has my email, so does disneyworld.com.

Deb.

i got a code april too. we're already booked
for december on an aaa package.
happy i got the code but not too impressed
with the offering. my aaa discount was better

I got one too. Unfortunately we're already booked at the CSR and everything is already paid. Would have loved to been able to use it! Why is it that whenever we book a trip I never seem to get the postcards. I get them after our trip or they're for different dates and I can't use them?? WHAAAA :sad2:

:(

This will be our first and quite possibly only trip to DW, we're going April 18-22....but no email...no pin #...no nothin'

Darn my luck!! Guess we'll be paying rack rate!!

:confused3

I got one too. I would love to go in April but you can't get any reasonably priced flights out of Massachusetts until May.

I called to ask a question about our reservation and when the CM went to confirm my email...it was wrong, there was an ! in it right before the @ sign. She said, well, if you have not gotten any emails from us, that is probably why. AUGH! I asked her if there was anything we could get and she said, they are random and hopefully now you will get something. A typo could be what has kept me from my email code...sigh..guess its just not meant to be! :confused3

I was so excited to get my first ever email, and then I read it. Wow, a whole $150. No deal and only for April! I don't know why they even bothered. :confused3

glennsgirl762 said:
I got one too. Unfortunately we're already booked at the CSR and everything is already paid. Would have loved to been able to use it! Why is it that whenever we book a trip I never seem to get the postcards. I get them after our trip or they're for different dates and I can't use them?? WHAAAA :sad2:

Did you call to see if it can be applied to your current reservation. Might try it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts