E-Night at MK??

ejean921

Earning My Ears
I am counting the days to my trip to WDW in July. My DS and I will be taking a leisurely trip, not trying to cram everything in...just taking it slow and easy. We plan to enjoy the POFQ for the first time. My main question is (and I do realize I am showing my lack of knowledge) what is E-night at MK? Thanks for your help....:jester: princess:

E-night at the Magic Kingdom is when only Disney resort guests are allowed to ride the various attractions that remain open after the "official" closing of the park.
You must purchase an e-night ticket at your Disney resort and turn it in the the evening of e-night at various locations througout the Magic Kingdom. They issue you a wrist band that identifies you as and e-night participant. The Cast Members turn away people without wrist bands once e-night starts. I saw this take place at Space Mountain last June.
Check out allearsnet.com for more information on e-nights (I believe it would be in the theme park section if it is not a main category).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter