e night on day of arrival

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Am I pushing it to try to do an e night on the Tuesday 16 of July when we arrive?

We are flying from Gatwick with Virgin and are doing an illuminations cruise on the other possible e night of the 19. So we may miss out on both or one can anyone advise? We are staying in the FW cabins.
Thanks Shirley

Personally, I know I wouldn't be up to it, but it depends on your stamina levels!

Unless we have an especially early flight, by the time we get to our hotel it's usually early evening Florida time, but late night UK time, and all I'm ready for is something to eat and then fall into bed. However, I'm not a night-owl when I'm at home, so if you're more used to being up late normally, you may be fine.

There's a five hour time difference, so an E-night which starts at 10.00pm to your body clock will actually feel like 3am, with the end of the E-night at 6am. This is after an eight hour flight and whatever travelling time you have to get to your departure airport. Personally, it's all I can do to get to my hotel and check-in. the thought of going out the same night is not one which would fill me with joy...

Regards

Rob

Yes, I agree with Hilary and Rob. If you're flying Virgin from Gatwick, the very earliest you could expect to arrive at FW is around 5.30pm EST, which will be 9.30pm to your body clock. That assumes that you are on the first flight (11.15am), that there are no delays, that you sail through Orlando International airport, and have a good run to WDW. You then still have to check-in.

After a relaxing day at home, you might be up to going out at 10pm, but after a long, tiring day you just won't feel like it.

I like to get the most out of me time on holiday but think it would be too much first night. Like Rob said, it's the time difference that get yer.

We usually collapse around 9.30 US Time and sleep till 5 or 6 am so are into their time frames from day one.

What time's the E Night when you do your Cruise? If you park at the Boardwalk/Yacht Club you could be at Mk before 10pm. If yer not usin the car, you could use the Resort buses ,as the Monorail's bound to be packed.

Thank all you for the good advice:) I'm not sure what time the e night is on the 19 of July only that there is one. How can I find out the actual times?

We won't have a car at WDW so we would have to rely on the transport back to the Magic Kingdom.
Thanks again
Shirley:D

Shirley, the hours currently posted for MK for 19th July are 'closes 10pm'

Park Hours July

meaning the E Night will be 10pm 'till 1am leaving you plenty of time to get from Epcot to MK.

Assuming the Monorail will be full of folk making their way back to the TTC, I'd use the bus transport from the Boardwalk or Yacht Club to the TTC then ferry or Monorail to MK - given only E NIght users will be travelling that way.

Thank you Dave for the useful link. I'm so pleased:D that we won't miss out on that night's E night hours. Just have to keep all fingers, toes etc. that they are still available!

Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter