E-Night Was it worth it?

we did E-night on 8/12 --after having been told it would begin at 9 by a CM at the AKL--and then discovering it didn't start till 10. We had done it before and had a totally magical time--and in a season when it went from 8-11. This time, I thought up until 11:30 it was nuts. E-ticket night sold out and was at capacity. As stated above, the wait time for space mountain was 25 minutes and buzz was almost the same. Things were much better when we worked our way to the other end of the park, and from midnight to 1 it was walk-on status for all rides.

But for our 7 yo it was very late and the next morning we had to scrap our plans and let the kids sleep in.

If you have older kids, if the resorts aren't at capacity, or if it starts after an early closing, then it is well worth it.

Does anyone know if E-nights are traditionally offered in February, once peak season starts? If so, is it still a good deal then? Thanks!! :earsgirl:

We did eride nights on both Aug 5th and 8th. We thought they were great. this was our first trip so I have nothing to compare them to, but considering that the wait times during the day were 60 -75 min and the shortest was 45 min even during the parade, we thought 10-15 min waits were awesome and on the 5th by midnight everything was a walk on. We loved them and will def. do them again.

We went to e-ride night on august 8th and thought it was great. My wife took my daughter on AE and after I saw her go in to the building my son and I rode Buzz twice before she came out. I didn't think the lines were bad at all and we never had a long wait. The longest was Space Mountain and that was just walking through the inside(not longer than 10 min)

We did the 8/19 E-night. Splash had 5min wait, Big Thunder and Space Mountain - 10 min waits. We have done e-nights several times over the years and sometimes they are much more crowded than others. We still enjoy being in Mk without the huge crowds and looking around.

I was surprised this year that the shops on Main Street were closed when e-night ended. In the past, we've always strolled through them and shopped a little on the way out. Oh well, they missed out on our impulse buying that night!

We tried our first e-ride night in Mar of last year and it was one of those really crowded nights. We were able to ride everything except HM & AE just once then it was over. We're hoping there is one next Mar so we can give it one more try and have the uncrowded experience most other people seem to have. The parks usually close early then, and there's something special about being there after dark, so I really hope it's not so crowded so we feel like we get our moneys worth.

we were just there from august 14th to the 21st and relied only on our two e-ride nights as our only ventures into the magic kingdom for our whole week!!!! we loved it. It was well worth the money. the lines were not long at all and I would rather wait a couple minutes in line at e-ride because it is so much cooler at night as well. My only wish is that a few more rides would have been open, such as Pirates of the Carribean, I guess next time we will have to allow time for that before they close it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter