EA Help, Please

linny172

Mouseketeer
I have read a lot about EA and noticed on the National site yo can join EA for free, what is the normal cost and is it a one time cost or yearly?
I don't rent a lot maybe once a year so for free it would be ok to join but if there is a yearly charge it might not be worth it, guess I can do the first free year if that is how it is:earsgirl:

It is a one-time cost to join and as you have probably seen can help you to get bang for your buck with National. Go for it!

The normal (or former?) Emerald Club fee was $50. This was a one-time fee. I didn't join EC until I joined the Disney club and qualified for a free membership. The attraction of the Emerald Aisle service makes being a member attractive. This week, my DW took advantage of the free membership with on-line processing at the National web site and joined as well. The extra driver fee is waived for EC members, so this saves something like $6 per day if you want more than one driver. The extra driver fee is a new addition, since I didn't have to pay it in January.

Ralph

Thanks for the reply's. I did go ahead and join, for free, why not. Now I can't wait to use it , wish I could say I was going to use it soon for a Disney trip but I don't think so, :( but at least I have it if I should need it:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!