Earl of Sandwich 5 dolars off.

tarheelalum

DIS Veteran
If you never have been there or you didn't know you can get a discount, now is your chance. They use to offer a free sandwich when you signed up for their loyalty program. Now its just 5 dollars off but if are looking to save money and you have a big family, get the whole family signed up. When you go, get the Thanksgiving sandwich !

Please note they say you'll get the 5 dollars off, 7 days after you sign up.

If you never have been there or you didn't know you can get a discount, now is your chance. They use to offer a free sandwich when you signed up for their loyalty program. Now its just 5 dollars off but if are looking to save money and you have a big family, get the whole family signed up. When you go, get the Thanksgiving sandwich !

Please note they say you'll get the 5 dollars off, 7 days after you sign up.
Much better than the free brownie I got a couple years ago!

Does this mean you will get the coupon 7 days after you sign up? Or does it mean that you have to use the coupon within 7 days after you sign up? We'll be there Oct. 15-20 so want to time this right. TIA.

Do you know how long the coupon is valid?

So I checked the website https://earlofsandwichusa.com & you sign up for the loyalty club--it appears it is digital & you get a $5 credit in your account 7 days after you sign up. I didn't see any mention of an actual paper coupon.

Do you know how long the coupon is valid?

In years prior when they offered a free sandwich to sign up, if I remember correctly, you had to use it within 30 days. No mention on their website what the rules are for the 5 dollar credit now but when you sign up it will probably say how long you have to use it. I suspect its still within 30 days though.

Thank you for this! I'm going in December and I'll be sure and sign up at least a week but not more than 30 days before we go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter