Early 2020 Offer

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of going to DL Paris in Spring 2020. I went to their website and saw that they have an early summer 2020 offer of free half board and 25% off if you stay for 4 nights. But when I try to price it out, the package offered says 5% off. Has anyone been able to book with the 25% off?

This weekend I booked the package for 2 nights the first week of June at the Disneyland Hotel for 25% off. First try gave me 5% off. I checked several more times and got 25%.

I think there is just a limited supply of rooms for a given discount and if they are all booked you get the next lower discount... if you were just able to score 5% than most of the discounted rooms for your chosen dates are already full at that hotel...
At least that’s how I think it works...

Have you tried different trip dates?or different hotels?
I don’t know if different country websites also help but you could try to book from a different one...

We were able to book this offer (going last full week of March for our Spring Break) and received the 25% plus free half board staying at Newport Bay. We originally wanted to stay @ Sequoia Lodge, but when we went to book, they were down to 15% off with the half board. I'm assuming as mentioned above that there are only a certain amount of rooms at a certain percentage off and when those are gone, the deal changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!