Early Admission (MM/EMH/APEE) Super Thread

So you would do:

Saturday: Disneyland
Sunday: DCA
Monday: DisneyLand
Tuesday: DCA

?
Yes, I would do it that way unless your group finds that one day at DCA is all you need and you want to do Disneyland again on Tuesday. Or if you have hoppers, you could spend the first couple hours after rope drop at DCA Tuesday and then head over to Disneyland.

Yes, I would do it that way unless your group finds that one day at DCA is all you need and you want to do Disneyland again on Tuesday. Or if you have hoppers, you could spend the first couple hours after rope drop at DCA Tuesday and then head over to Disneyland.

Yes. Thank you. I like this plan and we do have park hoppers, and I have this thing where I have to end the trip in Disneyland so I like the plan :)

Going to be staying in the DL area for 4 nights (Monday-Thursday), spending the last night in a Disney hotel. From what I understand, we can use early entry on check-in day and check-out day for our one night onsite. Is this correct? If so, I'm assuming we'd need to head into the hotel before going to the park on check-in day to get some kind of proof of being onsite? I know it will likely be several hours before our room is ready.

Going to be staying in the DL area for 4 nights (Monday-Thursday), spending the last night in a Disney hotel. From what I understand, we can use early entry on check-in day and check-out day for our one night onsite. Is this correct? If so, I'm assuming we'd need to head into the hotel before going to the park on check-in day to get some kind of proof of being onsite? I know it will likely be several hours before our room is ready.

You're correct on both counts. You need to go and check in at whichever disney resort you're staying in. Once you're checked in you'll get a key card with your dates for each member of your party to use to EMH. Later you'll receive a text when your room is ready or you can check back with the front desk. Bell services will happily hold your luggage for you until your room is ready.

You're correct on both counts. You need to go and check in at whichever disney resort you're staying in. Once you're checked in you'll get a key card with your dates for each member of your party to use to EMH. Later you'll receive a text when your room is ready or you can check back with the front desk. Bell services will happily hold your luggage for you until your room is ready.

Perfect. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter