Early Admission Question

DisPhanatic

Mouseketeer
Hey all - quick question on early admission. I will be at Royal Pacific Hotel from April 7-11 this year. We haven't been since Volcano Bay opened so it's been a few years.

I know we get early admission since we are staying at RPH. Does this only apply at Volcano Bay these days? Is it every day that we can get in an hour early or only certain days? What plan would you suggest for early admission in terms of best rides to hit first?

Lastly, is early admission a thing of the past at USF and IOA? How do I see if there is early admission for my days? I cannot find anything on the Universal website.

Thanks so much!

Hey all - quick question on early admission. I will be at Royal Pacific Hotel from April 7-11 this year. We haven't been since Volcano Bay opened so it's been a few years.

I know we get early admission since we are staying at RPH. Does this only apply at Volcano Bay these days? Is it every day that we can get in an hour early or only certain days? What plan would you suggest for early admission in terms of best rides to hit first?

Lastly, is early admission a thing of the past at USF and IOA? How do I see if there is early admission for my days? I cannot find anything on the Universal website.
As you can see from the above link, they don't even have the EE for Feb listed yet! There should be EE for VB and at least 1 park every day when you go. I'm not sure if the weeks around Easter are so crowded that it warrants EE at both US and IOA. (they had it at both Dec 26-Jan 1). You can also see from the links that it is for a limited number of rides. I never really make a plan.

As you can see from the above link, they don't even have the EE for Feb listed yet! There should be EE for VB and at least 1 park every day when you go. I'm not sure if the weeks around Easter are so crowded that it warrants EE at both US and IOA. (they had it at both Dec 26-Jan 1). You can also see from the links that it is for a limited number of rides. I never really make a plan.

It seems the only time they offer IoA and US opening for EE is during serious peak seasons (the Christmas season as you mentioned). Other than that it is always Universal as being EE. If anyone wants to see future dates they'll have to use the Universal app. As the Universal website has always done it by month.

However, pay attention to the hours on the Universal app as sometimes it says unavailable for EE for IoA, but then states a particular time for early entry, but if looking closely, it'll be showing that time as being the official opening time as well. I do not know why that happens, or why that is the case, but it's just something I have noticed in even checking EE myself in the future.

Thanks for the tips on EE hours - I will get the app and just keep checking.

Having not done VB before, I wasn't sure if a plan was needed. Is Krakatau the first place to hit up or do the others and get in the virtual line for the coaster?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter