Early check in at All Star Music?

zippyfan34

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any luck checking in early at All Star Music and if so how early? We will be getting there Thanksgiving day probably between 10-11 in the morning. It would be great to get checked in and start using the pool early. If not we will probably just do Disney Springs for a few hours.

You can officially check into your resort at 6:05am, that is when the computers roll over to the new day. Your room may or may not be ready st that time, but you are checked in an a official guest of the resort and you can start enjoying all the amenities.

It varies by about a million different things. If having a room ready first thing is most important, I would let the CM at the front desk know when you check in that you'd like the first available room. As pp mentioned, you can use the pool and facilities even if your room isn't ready.

We always take the red eye from Oregon and usually check in no later then 9am. I’d say 50% of the time if not slightly higher we get our room. The more requests you give on placement the least likely it will be ready. Last time I just said I’d take anything that was ready in my booked category.

Good luck!

Thanks all. I think the biggest thing that could effect it is we have connected rooms with the in laws otherwise there are no restrictions.

So are you wanting the room to be ready, or just to do the checkin process and hit the pool?

Take your swim stuff in carryons, to make it easy to head to the pool for sure. Stash everything you don’t need in bags at Bell Services. You don’t need the room to be ready to go to the pool. :)

I mean, sure, everyone wishes their room would be ready when they get there, but it’s not a requirement for enjoying the resort. :)

You can checkin early. Your room may or may not be done. Your luggage can be checked with the Bellman. If hitting the pool is important, I would keep thise in your carry on.
You should have time to hit the pool and DS. They will text you when the room is ready.
It also depends on what is most important to you - a certain type of room - upper/lower level, close to elevator/lobby or first room available, as to how soon you can get a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter