Early check in for 8:30 ps at Cindy's?

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo

Dis Veteran
Does anyone know how early the CM's at the MK gate will let you in for a PS at Cinderella's for 8:30? I got them for my sister, husband, and another couple who've never been to WDW, and I'd like for them to have time to stroll down Main Street at their leisure. Also, if they were to check in at the Cinderella's podium, say 15 minutes early, would they be seated early? Thanks in advance.

On our last trip dd and I had 9:00 PS but got there early (quicker trip than I thought), they let us in at 8:30 and we took our time strolling down Main Street and still got to the castle at 8:45.

I was a little disappointed that we didn't get seated til 9:10-9:15. We watched the waiting area fill up after we were one of the only ones there. A good amount of parties that came in after us were seated before we were, dd was not to happy about this and neither was I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter