Early Check in on-site hotel

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck with an early check in before? We (1A, 3 teens) will be arriving on an overnight flight on Thursday, July 18th to CDG airport at 7:55am. Was thinking we could refresh in the room before heading to the parks but now realize we will be there before check in. Looking at staying at the DL Hotel. Any experience with this? Thank you!

We had early check in the last 2 visits. September 2017 we got a Room ready text around 7:30 am and arrived at the Contemporary around 10:00. This year in September we didn't receive a text but arrived around 10:00 and a concierge welcomed us in the lobby, took us upstairs and our room was ready. They don't give you a guarantee but it helps to request early check in. We did it online and put our arrival time at 7:00 am.

in 2016 I stayed at Disneyland Hotel, Disneyland Paris around 12.30pm. My room wasnt ready but I was able to check in and get my park tickets. I put my luggage in the luggage store. I came back around 4pm and got my room key and went to the room. I think but Im not sure that I arranged with the hotel for my luggage to be brought to my room later. So I just freshened up and went back to the parks.

We were once given a room at DLH when we checked in at about 9am. We were just lucky though and it was also at a quietish time.

Its always worth asking when you check in but dont rely on being able to get in early

We checked in in the morning to Hotel Cheyenne and were not able to get a room (same situation, coming in from an overnight flight from Boston). They just told us to come back to the desk after check-in time to get our room assignment. We got our tickets, dropped our bags off, freshened up as much as we could in the lobby bathroom and headed to the parks.

If you don't get your room and you need a rest before check in time, you can pop into the Disneyland Hotel and relax in the lobby which is beautiful or go upstairs to Cafe Fantasia for a drink/snack. It's a nice way to break away from the parks for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter