Early Entry AKL to Boma for late Breakfast

ajwilhorn

Mouseketeer
So our last trip over Marathon weekend this past January I got up early and hit Animal Kingdom for 7:30 rope drop. Hit FOP, Na'vi River Journey first and then over to Kilimanjaro Safari. It was marathon day, so I had a bit of a struggle making my way over to Expedition Everest due to the race coming through. Got another trip coming up this December and I'd like to repeat this plan with a breakfast buffet following. I easily could have made Tusker's for a 10-10:30 reservation, though I'd like to shoot for Boma if possible for a late breakfast reservation say around 10:30. How much time, would I need to allot for travel from the part to AKL? What time would you recommend shooting for a late breakfast time? I've seen some suggest late close to the lunch change over that way you can have both. Ideas?
Thanks.

It's only a few minutes from DAK to AKL, but it could all depend on the cycle of busses. I believe the bus stops at Kidani first then goes to Jambo House when it returns from the park. It's kind of past the peak morning rush, so they may come every 30 minutes. If you just miss one, you could be waiting another 20-25 minutes for the next bus. I'd alot 45 minutes to be safe. If you get to AKL early, there is plenty to see! It's beautiful.

If you're at the bus depot 30-40 minutes in advance of your ADR, you should be fine. You'll likely get there a little earlier, but could either check in earlier, or walk out the back of the main lobby to the animal lookout while waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter