Early Entry and AP Line

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
Is the new AP line open during early entry hours? And do both IoA and USO have an AP line? We’ll be back in 2 weeks and are looking forward to the dedicated queue.

I know that all onsite hotel guests are allowed early entry to a designated park each day

I need to read up for aph info for EE

According to the website both Universal and IoA have an AP line, but as of right now, it states through only the 31st of Jan, so you should be able to enjoy it.

Yes, the AP line is open during EE hours as it was being used when I went there for EE yesterday. However, I ended up going into one of the regular lines as it was shorter than what they were pointing to was the AP line. I would imagine it would be only open for which side is open for EE (which is typically Universal).

If your party is 2 AP/1 length of stay ticket, can you all go through the AP line or is that poor form?

You can clarify with a Universal TM, but I'm going to say no, because then it wouldn't be considered really an AP perk anymore. Especially since by the time you go inside your 1-day ticket guest is going to have to chill while the APs can continue to do EE, because that 1-day ticket friend is not getting into EE unless they're staying at on-site hotel.

In terms of bad form. Which I'm assuming means doing something that isn't the best thing to do, but can get away with it and do it anyway? It wouldn't be like running when told to walk, or something like line cutting, where as technically you can get away with depending on who notices, or says something, because park tickets look different than an AP and will need to be scanned by a TM who will notice the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter