Early Entry for DL

Tracey

Earning My Ears
Hi All! What are the early entry days for Disneyland and do ALL of these EE days apply to those of us staying at Disney's Good Neighbor Hotels?

Also does anybody know if DCA will be having early entry and if so, what days of the week?

Thanks for the feedback!

heimlich02.gif

[This message was edited by Tracey on 01-30-01 at 12:32 PM.]

To my knowledge, EE days are every day at DL *except* Sunday and Wednesday. EE days aren't really assigned by hotel this time, but by pass type to my knowledge. It may be you have to get your flex pass at a Disney or Good Neighbor hotel for you to have access. Certain 3-day flex passes give you *one* early entry. 5-day flex passes give you acces to every EE day you attend the park.

Also, EE at DL isn't as set as EE at Magic Kingdom -- Usually most of Fantasyland is open, and I've seen all sorts of different attractions open besides that. Usually part or most of Tomorrowland, occasionally parts of other lands (like Thunder or Pirates). But EE is VERY much worth it at DL.

Don't know about DCA :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

and at least some other people had to wait till 9. I learned this from someone I was talking to in line, I was staying at Grand Cal and I thought everyone could get in at 7 but this person said they were not allowed till 9.

Not sure if this helps any though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter