Early Entry for MGM

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone !

Generally speaking, I usually avoid going to the parks that have early entry for that day. I don't want to get up too early while on vacation. I am already planning my vacation for December, and I have planned to do MGM on Tuesday, Dec 7th.
Now I see that Tuesdays are early entry for MGM.

So my question is: How do you think Early Entry would affect the crowds for MGM on Tuesday, Dec 7th. ??

Thanks So Much !

Hi Claudia!!!! :) I dont have an answer for you because I dont go in December, I just wanted to say "hey" You and I are practically neighbors (look at signature:cool: ) Myself, being the early riser that I am will always think you cant go wrong w/ EMH , at whatever park you choose. Good luck!! :)

hi claudia:D dd and i went the 1st week in dec and hit mgm on the tuesday, dec02 i think. it was great, crowds were not bad at all. we easily went on Rockin Roller Coaster (twice) and once on TOT without a wait, even with everyone rushing that way. we could have done this more times but 1st thing in the AM, that was enough for us:eek: we were able to do everything we wanted to but left mid-afternoon so not sure how it was later in the day. we had a PS for lunch and were glad we did though, lots of people were being told it would be a 2 hr wait. the characters all come out around the sorcerer's hat in xmas costume throughout the day. i would not hesitate to go because it is EMH , it just gave us an extra hour to have fun:D
katypop

I've never been in early December, but I think the crowds are usually lighter then. Even so, the "conventional wisdom" is to avoid the EMH park unless you are doing EMH. The crowds really are heavier on EMH days. If I were you, I'd look at switching my schedule to avoid MGM on EMH day, or else I'd get up and take advantage of EMH. But I'm not you, so the decision is yours. If you want to go to MGM on a Tuesday without doing EMH, then you should - after all, this is your vacation! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter