• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early entry letter

Carnotaurus

Mouseketeer
normally, i get mail inviting me to come to WDW only when i don't have a trip planned.

but i've received two letters in the last month thanking me for booking a room at the All-Star Sports. i wonder if they're worried we're going to back out.

the last letter was a trip-planning envelope-y thing. we got it on FRIDAY, and it lists all the benefits of staying on property, INCLUDING ...

"Early admission lets you be among the first to enjoy selected attractions at one of our Theme Parks ..."

i wasn't that upset about early entry, but it's truly uncool to send out letters promising early entry after it's already been axed.

I totally agree! It seems that the company is so big, with so many divisions, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter