• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Entry Via Monorail?

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Just wanted to see if the monorail is open early, 7am, for our Thursday EE day? And it's for Fantasy Land, but is it really JUST FL?

EE at 7am?? I thought the parks don't open until 10am on thursdays so your EE would be at 9am? Is this right or am I wrong? We will be there from 5/12-5/19. The hours might be different for then but I would think they would be opening earlier not later. I think I am confused! LOL

Ok, I'm not sure?? Where I'm getting my info is from www.disneyland.com (not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do OR if it's current) but what it says on there is:

Wednesday June 22, 2005 Disneyland® park
AND
Thursday June 23, 2005 Disneyland park

Hours: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Parades Event:
Time:Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams 3:30pm 7:00pm
Entertainment Event:Time:"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks 8:45pm
Snow White - An Enchanting Musical12:00pm 1:15pm 2:30pm 4:30pm 5:45pm Closed for Refurbishment: Space Mountain

What do you think? Maybe I need to keep checking back to see if the times change for those days?

That's summer, so yes, the regular opening will be at 8am. I doubt that the monorail will be running at 7am, though. Your best option is to walk.

So, if I get reservations for the Plaza Inn Princess Breakfast then we want to be at the front gate by 7:30am!

And if we do our early entry Thursday we can get INTO THE PARK AT 7am...is that right?

And yea, we plan on walking each morning and then take the monorail back to the hotel each night!

The first monorail of the day does not leave DTD until after the park opens. I have heard that they do not even let people board until stated park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter