Early Entry

Yes. It is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturday. Its one hour before the park. Fantasyland is open, and some rides in Tomorrow land- usually Buzz and Space mountain. Most 3 day or more park hoppers have one EE. Sometimes if you've gotten a discount ticket, such as from a military base, it might not have EE, you would need to check. If you are staying at one of the 3 disney hotels, youmight be able to take advantage of the trial program they have been running the last 6-7 months. HOtel guests can have EE each day it is offered. YOu need your hotel charge slip and park hopper to get in.

hlbtimes2 said:
Yes. It is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturday. Its one hour before the park. Fantasyland is open, and some rides in Tomorrow land- usually Buzz and Space mountain. If you are staying at one of the 3 disney hotels, youmight be able to take advantage of the trial program they have been running the last 6-7 months. HOtel guests can have EE each day it is offered. YOu need your hotel charge slip and park hopper to get in.

We were able to use it yesterday. It was great as we rode Space Mountain and Buzz by simply walking on the ride. Then headed over to Splash and actually walked on too. It was wonderful as we have never done this before.

hlbtimes2 said:
Yes. It is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturday. Its one hour before the park. Fantasyland is open, and some rides in Tomorrow land- usually Buzz and Space mountain. Most 3 day or more park hoppers have one EE. Sometimes if you've gotten a discount ticket, such as from a military base, it might not have EE, you would need to check. If you are staying at one of the 3 disney hotels, youmight be able to take advantage of the trial program they have been running the last 6-7 months. HOtel guests can have EE each day it is offered. YOu need your hotel charge slip and park hopper to get in.

i have a question...r u sure its for all 3 hotels...cuz i heard its just for disneyland hotel..im goin in feb and we are going for three days 2 of them being early entry..and if this is true that we can go all the days it is offered this will be great..im stayin at the paradise peir and im goin w/ my best friend who has nvr gone and want to be able to have her go on some rides that are some what mild b4 goin on space to make sure she actually likes roller coasters...so im hoping i can get on matterhorn and then go over to space...but anyways...i rele hope this early entry is true for ALL the 3 disneyland hotels..any one has more info plz help...also if this is true should i ask the front desk when i get there??? any help would be appreciated thx!!

Yes. It is at all 3, as long as they continue to do it. We stayed at PP in Oct, and used it.

oo ok thanks soo much..i take it i will have to ask for it tho when i get to the hotel right?? and do i need anything else for it besides the park tickets??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter