Early Entry

DLR has early entry - exclusive to guests who purchase 3+ hopper tickets from the Walt Disney Travel Company - either via the DL website, or a travel agent who books through WDTC. You get in an hour before official opening time, and get to go in Fantasyland, plus Buzz Lightyear.

I'm curious as to how the crowds have been at early entry since they re-started it. How quickly does the line at Buzz back-up? Shortly before they stopped early entry a few years back, it seemed it was getting very crowded. In those days, Disney resort guests had early entry rights, and some longer multi-day passes offered more than one early entry. Now, I'm expecting that it's more like it was several years ago when fewer people were getting it.

How do you know if your travel agent book throught dl. I purchased a package through Alaska Airlines and got my tickets today :Pinkbounc
We are soo excited, included are vouchers for our 5 day park hopper tickets that say we can get them at the hotel. We will get early entry?

FreeTime said:
Does DLR have early entry? None of the guidebooks seem to mention it.

yeah they do, amusementpark.com also has tickets (cheaper than disney) and you can choose between free shipping (reg mail), Fed Ex - 2 day ($5.95), or overnight $15. With every Disneyland pass you'd get 1 Early entry and a $10 ESPN Zone Area Game Card usable at DTD. When you buy 3+ days. The 3 days are $135\$105, a 4 day $153/$123, and a 5- day is $161/$131. The DL hoppers don't expire until January 2, 2006. I used them for my San Diego zoo tickets - shipping was quick and easy!!!

CalGal said:
I'm curious as to how the crowds have been at early entry since they re-started it. How quickly does the line at Buzz back-up? Shortly before they stopped early entry a few years back, it seemed it was getting very crowded. In those days, Disney resort guests had early entry rights, and some longer multi-day passes offered more than one early entry. Now, I'm expecting that it's more like it was several years ago when fewer people were getting it.

We went on Buzz after we did some rides in Fantasyland this past Tuesday and I'm sure it was after 8:45 a.m. and we only had a five minute wait. So we did it twice. When we went by it later in the day, it was a 40 minute wait.

kap10 said:
We went on Buzz after we did some rides in Fantasyland this past Tuesday and I'm sure it was after 8:45 a.m. and we only had a five minute wait. So we did it twice. When we went by it later in the day, it was a 40 minute wait.

Is Buzz open during Early Entry then, as well as Fantasyland? Thanks.

Just to let everyone know that early entry this past week for DL and CA Adventure was Tuesday and Thursday morning. This past week we got alot of rides done with if you got to the park at opening. I highly recommened getting there early to everyone.

Early entry to DCA??? I know they will let guests in the gates half an hour before posted time but it is only Soarin' that is open. But this is not official EE.

Are there only certain days that are early entry? We are going Wed. Thurs. Fri. and wanted to use the EE for Thurs? How do I find out which days are EE days?

Also, I was going to try and get ressies for the Princess Breakfast at 8am that morning (when the park opens) so just a few Fantasyland rides then Breakfast with the princesses. Think that is doable?

Wasn't there a ToonTown Madness early entry at one time?
Is this still available?
How can you get it?

Also, as a Disneyland Resort Guest are you still entitled to Early Entry anytime it is offered during your stay?

Thanks in advance for the answers!!!!

To get entry to Toon Town Madness you must purchase a package through Disney Travel Co. To get EE you need to purchase a hopper plus pass.

As far as I know resort guest do not get EE unless they have purchased the hopper plus pass.

How many rides did you get done in an hours time at DL? Also, was Buzz open during that time as well?

That is my understanding Dana. Only those who purchase the hopper plus tickets get early entry. Sorry.

Well I am glad to hear that I don't have to stay onsite to get early entry (well maybe a little disapointted because I will have to come up with a better excuse now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter