Early hours

tragickingdom

Earning My Ears
We are staying off-site and will buy either 4 day park hoppers or AP - which ever works out best in May. I realise we don't officially get into the park for early hours i.e. before 10am but is this enforced by disney??

Other members of our party also considering taking picnic into park to save money. I'm not massively in favour!! Can anyone tell me if Disney would allow this??

Lastly, my husbund is mad enough to want to ask.......what characters we will see if we eat lunch in the Lucky Nugget.....the detail.....

To get access to EMH, you have to have an onsite hotel ID card, or a Dream Annual Pass. You won't get access to the park at all for EMH if you don't have one of these (and you need either of these for each member of your party). This is strictly enforced, before you get to the ticket turnstiles at the entrance to the park.
For other ticket holders, you may get access to Main St only (not any of the lands) from around 9.30am.

Taking snacks, soft drinks etc is perfectly fine at DLRP. I'm not sure how practical (or allowable) it would be taking an entire picnic lunch in though - where are they going to keep it until lunchtime?

The charactes will vary at the Lucky Nugget, but they are usually along similar lines to the characters you see at Cafe Mickey -

We've seen Robin Hood, Sherriff of Nottingham, Goofy, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Eeyore and Gepetto at our Lucky Nugget visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter