Early May

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
Well I did it! I finally convinced DH to make a trip to FW in May. We usually visit in October/November, but couldn't this past year because of other commitments. Anyway, I'm so excited I could burst - I had to tell someone!!!!

I made ressies and now I'm already counting the days and hoping we get our favorite loop and site. I want to tell my kids, but DH says no - they'll drive us crazy for the next few months.

WoooHooo!! Congratulations!!

And may I say ditto on the not telling the kids thing. I know mine drove me nuts before our last trip.

We are going in late April & may borrow my FIL's camper so I thought I'd pop over to this board to check things out!! What a great group of people just full of FW knowledge! Of course this is what I expected from a forum on the DIS!!!

We'll see you there! We just booked 8 nights 5/4-5/12. Got a great AP rate.

This is our first time bringing our popup to Ft Wilderness. We usually stay in a hotel. We thought early May was a good time of year to try a long camping trip to Disney (lighter crowds, no extreme weather, light on the bugs, etc).

I CAN'T WAIT!

Jenny

Jenny, you will love camping at Ft. Wilderness!! It will spoil you for any other campground. I find myself always comparing other campgrounds to FW. Are you staying in a Preferred or Full hook up site? We requested loop 400. It's a Preferred site and our favorite. Are you planning on driving straight thru or stopping?

I can't wait - I'm already counting the days. May have to modify a bit though. Just found out that DS has MCAS testing the following week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter