Early Morning at Hollywood Studios?

Azza1987

DIS Veteran
HI Guys

I back to WDW in November (was supposed to be Sept but pushed back with Galaxy edge!), does anyone know if WDW plan to bring out any early morning magic events at HS then? (The ticket event that includes breakfast - not the standard early morning magic!)

I can only see dates for Toy Story land until August, or in light of Galaxy's edge is it not likely to happen? Just trying to plan my trip, and would be interested in paying the extra for the ticketed event.

Unlikely (and not sure how they could) because there are Extra Extra Magic Hours starting on August 29 until November 2 in which Hollywood Studios opens daily to all resort guests at 6am.

Unlikely (and not sure how they could) because there are Extra Extra Magic Hours starting on August 29 until November 2 in which Hollywood Studios opens daily to all resort guests at 6am.

Ah i didn't know this - shame its only until 2nd November - I am there from 17th - hopefully they will extend it!

Ah i didn't know this - shame its only until 2nd November - I am there from 17th - hopefully they will extend it!
It will largely depend on how well Galaxy's Edge does and/or how it affects the crowds at HS and the rest of the parks. If how it is doing at DLR is any indication, I would guess that it will not be extended; at least not 6am.

It will largely depend on how well Galaxy's Edge does and/or how it affects the crowds at HS and the rest of the parks. If how it is doing at DLR is any indication, I would guess that it will not be extended; at least not 6am.

Probably not - I'll just have to hope they introduce something else or it'll be a lot of queuing/praying for a quiet week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter